1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [Glad Giraffe] Liquid Sources [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Other' started by TanzNukeTerror, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanzNukeTerror

TanzNukeTerror Ketchup Robot

TanzNukeTerror submitted a new mod:

Liquid Sources - Water. Water everywhere.

Read more about this mod...

2. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Will it be possible to toggle production by wire and more liquids? And it's a good idea! A "tiny bit" OP but great idea :D

3. TanzNukeTerror

Not my idea, just a continuation of a mod that hasn't been touched. However, toggling by wire is on the list. c:

More liquids is also on the list! c: I'll just have to do it differently than I've been trying.

4. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

You can get infinite water from any ocean planet. Or infinite lava from magma planets. So its not really "op".

Also, if you try and put this in a "tank" type structure, it will continue to spawn water despite being "full". Has a cool effect of causing a geyser if you puncture a hole though.

TheFloranChef likes this.
  5. TanzNukeTerror

To reinforce this, I have a gfycat from ages ago as a demonstration.

TheFloranChef and lazarus78 like this.
  6. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

This mod would perfectly fit into the game if it's added a liquid pressure mechanics and blocks resistance, lets say we want to program magma/water/gas/cheese geysers to attack enemies, the better the materials of the tank, the more pressure it resists, and the more damage it deals once fully "loaded". Heh, just a short picture in my mind, but one step at the time, right?

It's true that's not OP, I didn't express myself correctly, but even so the recipe should be very expensive. After all having a toggle-able pocket ocean shouldn't come cheap.

Regardless of that this mod is promising, especially if the liquids physics greatly improves in the future. And if it does not we can always try to be pioneers and do it ourselves (although I didn't start learning a programming language yet after the basics of silly Scidavis for classes).

7. TanzNukeTerror

This mod has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.