1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[Glad Giraffe] How to find the six keys of the ark?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by JazzKase13, Dec 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JazzKase13

JazzKase13 Space Spelunker

Hi.
    I started playing starbound a month ago and when I saw the ark liked even more game and figured out how to open it (putting six key on it).
    already explored several planets and found no key, where I find them?

excuse me for if there is any written word wrongly, I used a translator because I'm brazilian.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  2. I don't think they're in the game yet. The ark is very story-centric, and the lore-based patch is the next patch.

JazzKase13 likes this.
  3. JazzKase13

JazzKase13 Space Spelunker

Maybe, but I continued looking for, you never know what you may find in each world, the more there is a story that each playable race is a key and the door opens when the six races gather together.

I think it's a lie because it will only be possible in multiplayer. but thank you

4. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

The ark is literely useless right now. It is part of the story, but there is nothing in game yes.

5. aerionop

aerionop Big Damn Hero

That's a fascinating imagination you have there OP. Trust me, you won't find s*** till at least the "lore" update is out, and even then it's unlikely that the complete story is included in the testing build.

Also, multiplayer only story... just lol...

6. KatherineOfSky

KatherineOfSky Big Damn Hero

A lie? Hard word there. I can only imagine that you didn't consider earning a key on one playthrough, using the key, (in the universe we know is persistent), and then starting a new character with a different race? Also, I really don't think the devs would force people to have to find 5 other players on their own.... (especially since quite a number of us are soloists).

In any case, read the above answers -- no keys yet. Watch for the Story update, coming soon.

7. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Personally, if it does require you to play all the races, then I know what I am going to mod in. I absolutely hate the idea of forcing more than one character for things like this.

8. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

If 1.0 doesn't reward each race-themed mission with one if the six keys in some way, be it boss beat or hidden room discovered, I'll be fucking shocked. (And I'm certain the mine will be the human key one.)

Tatterdemalion likes this.