1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Glad Giraffe (Heavy) Roleplay server (Inactive.)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by FantasyGamingTV, Jul 9, 2016.

1. FantasyGamingTV

FantasyGamingTV Aquatic Astronaut

So, I was advised to post this here rather than my introduction to the forums (Where I was happily received, such a wonderful community :3) But I have plans to create a Heavy Roleplay server based in western Canada, Alberta to be specific, so if you're a decent ways away I'm sorry :/ But the server is planned to be a place just to come and relax and to escape into a different world. You'll be free to do whatever you like. Become a chef and create a restaurant that spans an entire planet, A smuggler or goods runner running resources to and from other players, Create your own medical firm and sell your stims and other healing items to player throughout the galaxy, Have relations with some other players or be a hermit nomad off on your own, surround yourself in a village full of NPC's and be king. Whatever you like. (There will be some rules against raiding and PvP of course, can't have you troll-y space pirates running around ;) ) Myself (And perhaps other admins if I come to trust someone else enough) Will have admin abilities ONLY to grant players core crystals (If they so choose that they don't wish to start out as a being running from something, rather start off straight away with a working ship to make their destiny) Other than that I WILL NOT be using them for my own benefit whatsoever (As that ruins the roleplay and fun for others) If you are interested in joining there are only three criteria 1. Please respect the other members of the server and let everyone have fun and roleplay, 2. Commit to your character fully, you DO NOT by any means have to agree to perma death, but if you do, please take it properly and just restart :) 3. And finally, by being on this server you are agreeing and consenting to you and your likeness, either by ingame character or voice (If you want to get in on some episodes) being recorded and uploaded to youtube. Feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

-Francis Iker

2. Razorleaf

Razorleaf Phantasmal Quasar

Hm... I might be interested, though I live in Kentucky so I don't know how good my connection would be.

3. FantasyGamingTV

Well, As long as you don't live somewhere crazy like Europe or Asia I think your connection should be perfectly O.K. :p

4. Supersonicsid

Supersonicsid Subatomic Cosmonaut

I recently decided to get back into the game and I am looking for a server, and this sounds pretty good. Any idea when it will be up?

5. Ferociousfiend

Ferociousfiend Astral Cartographer

Sounds great! I hope you won't mind a Floran sssetting up ssshop around the universsse~ :nuruwink:

6. FantasyGamingTV

It should be up sometime around the 28th, or 29th, I know that is a long time to wait but I hope it won't be too difficult for all you lovely people! And I'll do my best to keep it open as often as possible :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Not at all! You will definitely be welcome as soon as it is set up, free to make your own destiny, or journey and make some with others!

7. zach500o

zach500o Intergalactic Tourist

cant wait for it i love to rp also i'm having a hard time trying to think on what to do should i be a land lord for npc farms or a galactic trader hmmm... well who knows i just got to wait for the server hope to see you there Fantasy :)

8. Supersonicsid

Supersonicsid Subatomic Cosmonaut

I plan on creating a character that has always wanted to explore space and desolate ruins, but they have acrophobia (fear of wide open spaces), making them scared while looking at space, but they find a beautiful serenity in it as well. Maybe they will start a museum, that would be kind of cool.

9. FantasyGamingTV

For anyone in the comments who is planning on becoming a part of the server, please post your steam username as a reply to this comment so that I can add you all and know who we have so far (As well as discuss details about the server)

10. Ferociousfiend

"The Cativerse" look for a heart avatar, someone whom plays Starbound and Shifted a lot.

11. Arthanen

Arthanen Void-Bound Voyager

I am the Joe-Nobi on steam, what region are you in, I'm an Aussie and might not have the best ping, but I'd love to be a roguish space bard

12. Prawnscale67

Prawnscale67 Void-Bound Voyager

Im Team A, or prawnscale. I really like this server. It would be really cool. I get on starbound everyday, so i would be VERY active. Im from Texas, but my ping might be good. My steam account pic is a trident.
    --- Post updated ---
    Team A, or prawnscale. My pic is a trident.

13. Tenenza

Tenenza Intergalactic Tourist

Greenflash42, a lotus flower icon.
    I'm a bit busy, but I'm interested in giving this server a shot.

14. PepperMintGamer

PepperMintGamer Space Spelunker

My Username is Tempest Dash and my profile picture is the same is this one.

15. Prawnscale67

Prawnscale67 Void-Bound Voyager

when can we get on? And Unstable or stable

16. Ferociousfiend

"It should be up sometime around the 28th, or 29th,"
    a few posts above

17. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Steam Username: hatsyakanzaki (uses Hatsuharu from Kantai Collection as a pic)

18. Lilstin

Lilstin Space Spelunker

Steam name: Lilstin

19. Rose756

Rose756 Guest

Once I get going in 1.0 I'm interested!

20. final272

final272 Void-Bound Voyager

My steam name is Final272 i would like to be apart of this server. I agree to all 3 of the rules :D