Complete GIVEAWAY OF MANY GAME (Sponsered by Consortium!)

Discussion in 'Community Contests/Giveaways' started by cyberspyXD, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

You will be added the roster when I have the time.

Also your fan fiction can be any genre. Look at some of the master pieces made by others to get a idea *and by fan fiction I mean story that stars me*

Farathil likes this.
  2. Treadlight

Treadlight Existential Complex

Considering there is no standard of quality, I guess I have nothing to lose.
    So I'll bombard it with linguistic errors when I'm done, to perpetuate the stereotype.
    Well, not really, but I'll still make it bend the rules of storytelling.

We find our protagonist CyberspyXD walking down a long hallway. suddenly a bystander appears and points a gun at Cyber! but then Cyber points the gun back, and then Mario killed everybody.

we find our protag cyberspy:rofl: waking down a long hallway. suddenly a bystander apeers and points a gun at cyber! but then cyber points the gun back and then mario killed everybody.

cyberspyXD likes this.
  3. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Farathil likes this.
  4. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

I give it 4/10 needs moar cyber.

Also you increases your chance yayyy.

Treadlight likes this.
  5. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Will work on it tomarrow I need to start doing creative writing again anyways.

6. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Another winner will be chosen same time tomorrow.

7. godtier

godtier Phantasmal Quasar

I want in

8. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Added.

9. Elate

Elate Spaceman Spiff

There we go, not entering by the way.

The Alien Way and cyberspyXD like this.
  10. The Alien Way

The Alien Way Existential Complex

Aww, Elate, don't leave us hanging!! :( What's the "last great wipe"?! And did he use his cape to accomplish it? ;)

11. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

Nop, he used this for the last wipe ;)

[​IMG]

Seajun_, cyberspyXD and Elate like this.
  12. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

God Lobo. God.

13. Miske

Miske Subatomic Cosmonaut

I want in :D

14. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Added.

15. Butterscotch

Butterscotch Phantasmal Quasar

I wants in.
    Realms of Arkania looks real good. :)

Haven't done fanfic before... so don't blame me if it stinks.
    Here it is:
    Once upon a time, thousands of years ago, there was a little fairy called Cyber, he lived in a garden full of happy fairy's. The kingdom he lived in was called Chucklefish, And his town, Forum.
    One day he was frolicking along, planting post seeds and picking like berries... when the horror came. They were called.... The Hackers. A group or terror causing evils who broke into the code, and stole all the berries. They put guards at the entrance of Forum, so that no one could get in, the guards were called the D-Dossers.
    But one day, a hero came, from the valley of Minecraftia. His name was... Jonesy. He came and slew the D-Dossers. And saved the whole of Chuklefish.
    Jonesy decided he would stay here in Forum, and protect the land from all Hackers. And for thousands of years, until this day even, Jonesy's heirs have protected Forum from all evils, even the greifers. And Cyber and Jonesy lived happily ever after together... Then they realised they weren't gay.

The End.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    cyberspyXD likes this.
  16. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Moar cyber needed.

Added.

17. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Alright Fanfic here I come.

Our story starts on the glorious populated planet of Zexa lX where our protagonist Cyberspy is making his daily trip to the local grocery store to pick up some Oreo's and Doritos, not that baked shit either, the cool ranch. On his way to the store he was excited to see that a new candy store has opened up. It looks run down and odd for a newly opened establishment, so Cyberspy starts to walk off... wait no... never mind looks like the poor guy is entering.
    The candy store was dark smelly and oddly humid. CyberSpy shrugged as he went in determined to have his candy. He kept walking blindly straight into the belly of the store, until he discovered something more comforting. There was a reception desk with a small metal bell on it.
    Cyber waited around for a little bit seeing if he could resist the temptation of slamming on the little bell several times before a employee came around. Of course there wasn't an employee and our hero is starting to even doubt this is a REAL candy store. His urge finally gives in and he angrily punches the little helpless bell until something even weirder happens than the situation thus far.
    A wall vanished right in front of him, in just a blink a concrete wall just disappeared just like it never existed. It revealed a colorful almost mesmerizing portal.
    He stumbles over nervously to it to examine the ungodly door. A voice whispers from the door, "enter my child" Cyber screams out of fright and falls over. Unluckily for our hero he falls the opposite direction that he was intending to. He fell straight into the portal. PART1 of 1

Ran out of steam, I don't feel like continuing from that point, I was going to include the Helix fossil (Praise helix) and the Sun(Praise the sun).

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    cyberspyXD likes this.
  18. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Wait... what does it mean if I am part of the group AND did a fanfic? o_ 0

19. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

Sorry for not replying in a while.

Anyone part of the group has a equal chance with anyone not in it to keep things fair.

Farathil likes this.
  20. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Alright I was about to say, seems lil over powered. o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.