REQUEST Give the Dinosaur a Voice?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Norfuer, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Norfuer

Norfuer Orbital Explorer

What really bothered me with the dino wasn't how it looked. I mean, sure, I might have gotten
    CaveSalamander's dino mod, and it's a great improvement, but I have some pretty low standards that meant I would've been fine with the normal sprite.

What really bugged me was how the dinosaur is completely quiet. The duck quacks, chickens cluck, cows moo, etc. But... what does the dino say? (Sorry, couldn't resist). It was really immersion-breaking for me. Yes, having a dinosaur on my farm doesn't break my immersion. After all, this is a world with Wizards, dwarves, and shadow people in it, amongst other things.

Anyway, back on topic, could someone give it a sound? I don't know the slightest thing about modding, so I don't know if it's possible, but it'd be real nice.

• zyymurgy

zyymurgy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd love to have this, maybe one of the generic dino sounds from Jurassic Park that have been ripped and turned into short samples? There's a few on youtube.

• Norfuer

Norfuer Orbital Explorer

Yeah, that sounds like a good source of sounds. I guess I'll look some up, and link them here, if I find them. That said, the rabbits don't make sounds either, but I'm sure finding samples for rabbits would be a lot easier than for dinosaurs, hehe. :3