Mob Giant monster land.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Azerk, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

It would be so much fun you're walking and suddenly the ground rises, at and what appears is a giant monster begins to walk and spit a type of green goo that makes the player suffers an injury and stay motionless.
    [​IMG]

daws167, Sefercil, Soron and 3 others like this.
  2. SuggestionsBot

SuggestionsBot Autonomous Posting Device

Thanks for submitting a new suggestion!

Please remember to give your opinion on this suggestion by voting on our suggestions page.

nababoo likes this.
  3. SpaceHyena

SpaceHyena Zero Gravity Genie

Aw man... I would be poop outa luck if my house was built on it. ;)

BrenSage likes this.
  4. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

It would be very funny, anything your home begins to move. However, the animal is harmless above.

5. Autzome

Autzome Black Hole Surfer

So, does it start of as blocks and into a monster? Because I can see this being a lag problem as thousands of blocks stop existing at once.

6. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

They do not cease to exist.

7. Autzome

Autzome Black Hole Surfer

wouldn't moving land be even worse for the machine to keep track of? and it seems some monster exist behind the character sometimes.

8. Therevan789

Therevan789 Big Damn Hero

I like this idea, i can imagine my house being built above one of the monsters
    That can be really cool

BrenSage likes this.
  9. BrenSage

BrenSage Pangalactic Porcupine

Utterly terrifying.
    :up:

Azerk likes this.
  10. Vampiz

Vampiz Pangalactic Porcupine

In terms of lag, I don't think it would be THAT much worse than felling a large amount of sand. The dev's seemed to have conquered that issue early on, so there could be the potential for a large amount of blocks to move at once. The only problem I can see would be the space the giant would have to move, also navigating the terrain, such as steep hills and mountains etc.

11. SpaceHyena

SpaceHyena Zero Gravity Genie

I feel I saw an insanely similar comment somewhere...
    Cant quiet tell where.

12. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

The size of the monster is not so great, and he is like a tortoise, walk a little and hides inside the hull (in the case he would be inside the hull covered in dirt), it will not climb mountains, has always been there.

13. Therevan789

Therevan789 Big Damn Hero

I reffered to jump to the monster and begin to build the house while the monster is moving.

14. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

It would also be really cool if in a ocean biome ouvesse an island that at one time:
    [​IMG]

15. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

Not necessarily a turtle, can have another appearance.

16. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]
    And
    [​IMG]

Kyasupah likes this.
  17. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

18. Pizzaaw

Pizzaaw Void-Bound Voyager

I'm already fighting Cthulhu in some other game. But having over-sized monsters roaming a giant planet crushing your bones or robot parts would be interesting.

I like your thinking, I approve a challenge!

19. Goldpork

Goldpork Zero Gravity Genie

Kinda like SNK (Attack on Titan)? That would be awesome! It would be like a larger version of mini-bosses!

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  20. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

Best Idea For Boss In dis Game And a vary Good Ide Too Build A House On It :D

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014