Boss Giant epic boss! The Kraken!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Azerk, Nov 6, 2013.

?

This boss is a great idea?

1. Yes.

88.9%
  2. No.

11.1%
  1. Azerk

Azerk Void-Bound Voyager

Giant boss !
    He lived in a water planet , this planet was in a system whose sun died , and then the planet froze quickly.
    After a civilization pierce the thick ice in order to draw water for your planet passing thirst.
    When drilling the this giant monster wakes up, and starts to break the ice sheets to escape !
    [​IMG]

This fight will be amazing ! The player will have to go down to the planet to fight this terrible boss , and 3 will do.
    1st you have to go down to the planet to be a giant planet of water and ice, have a watery base , and several human running and being attacked .
    In this scenario the boss will be beneath the watery base which with its tentacles will drill base and this will hurt the player , then the player must shoot the arms will be six arms, each arm to die it will no longer appear, to kill all arms depart for the 2nd part .
    2 ° The base will be destroyed and you have to be walking on small pieces of ice covering the water layer , the boss will be following you and throwing spikes , have a few seconds where the boss will be stopped and you will have to shoot him in the eye , will be 4 times he will stop at intervals of at least 1 minute, after that the boss will simply die and sink , but this is not the end , it will come back soon !
    3 ° It goes back to the surface and get a cinematographic video show where the boss exploding planet , then you will be launched into space and the planet will shatter , then you will be in a new scenario , an old derelict station , and the boss will start getting into space and then he will preach on the ship , and begins the final phase 3 , the player will enter the ship while the monster will put his mouth on one of the windows of the nave and begin dispejar a type of mob , and player will have to keep fighting with 3 waves of mobs and then the boss will come off the ship and begin to hit it spikes , then the player will adiquirir a helmet that will breathe in space then the player will get off the ship , climb on top of it and start shooting in the eye 's main boss until he dies when he dies it will explode and the player will gain some special item .
    [​IMG]

Kohl124, Jonesy, Zeklo and 4 others like this.
  2. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Very nice, I do hope massive bosses as such are implemented.

3. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

Holy **** that is terrifying. For someone who's afraid of the ocean and giant sea monsters, that first picture made me internally shudder.

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't always release things. But when I do, it's the Kraken.

5. Joeker396

Joeker396 Void-Bound Voyager

i usually unleash the river but you know... only ents are allowed to do that :p

Jonesy likes this.
  6. Wimmy

Wimmy Starship Captain

Only one thing sprang to my mind..

Octopussy

7. epicness403

epicness403 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh my god.:eek:

8. ObsidianDragon13

ObsidianDragon13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

as someone with thalassophobia i couldnt agree with this more, i am 100% for a giant sea boss monster.