1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Getting stuck on some of the maps.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maka Chaquiweshe, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Maka Chaquiweshe

Maka Chaquiweshe Space Hobo

so we all know about the random glitch that will make you fall through the map as if there were no platforms. but i recently encountered a bug in the sunken tombs map with the Acrid spawn. I was playing Huntress and i had to go to the bottom right side of the map to get rid of monsters and when i tried to get out with the jump pad i couldn't. i have no jump items (rusty jetpack, hoopo feather) and even using the trick where you come straight down on the jump pad and get the top of the hit box for the jump pad to get extra height could i get out.

• mageblood

mageblood Big Damn Hero

You have to hold the jump key/button on some of those geysers to gain extra height. If you are still getting stuck, I don't know what to tell you other than try reinstalling RoR (and to save your progress, go into its Steam folder and find the save and prefs files, move them to a safe location).