Gestalt Industries

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Gita1570, Jul 31, 2013.

1. demonslay999

demonslay999 Master Chief

I'll talk to them (we talk through skype mostly so sorry for late replys. but I'll copiy what you've said and ask).

0ssus likes this.
  2. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

(No rush or anything, all in good time if you need.) :)

3. demonslay999

Okay :D I've got a feed back from one crew member and I like her opinion she and I have discussed about how hard things will be to get because in ter it was really hard now I know this is a different game so there may be planets with lots of resources and some with few

4. lunarembrace

lunarembrace Void-Bound Voyager

To expand on that, its hard to really meet supply or demand at this point in time because we have no idea what all will be possible to craft or collect, much less what is required to make anything or how difficult materials will be to collect.

Personally I think relations or partnerships with another company would be nice. Maybe we want to make weapons, the other company wants to specialize in mining and processing ores. We could buy materials from them and sell weapons to still make a profit, or they could give us materials and we split the profit.

5. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

Well if you decide to make weapons on a high scale, i would be more than willing to buy from you guys consistently.

6. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

And who, might i ask are you going to war with?

7. lunarembrace

Not quite sure what we'll be selling yet, weapons were just the example. We'll need to get a feel for how to find and mine the right materials, plus get crafting recipes first. Who knows, we may end up as a cake factory, depends on what the crew decides to go for. But either way, we can't really plan anything until the beta actually releases.

8. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

Weapons are not just for war, we are in the Field of Security and it is something to be taken with a good deal of concern. So purchasing contracts with high grade weapons manufacturers is of great importance if we are to continue with our business.

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  9. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

mmm, yes. I just like to know to whom we're running guns.

but yeah, like Lunar said, we're more likely to decide once we HAVE the game. After all, it may turn out we dont want to do weapons and it would be more interesting to do... say... settlement construction, or maybe food distribution. there are a lot of options here, im leaning towards vehicle production and customization myself.

10. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

Well you haven't listed anything I don't see as useless, so whatever your direction in terms of production i'm more than positive we can find a way to do business. As for what kind of business we do and the type of work and customer ethic we uphold you are more than welcome to review our Disclaimers, our policy's, and other information relevant to a positively formulated opinion on our corporate placement.

11. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

Honestly, with a group as small as ours, specializing would be a deathknell. Realisticly, we can probably take on smaller jobs and commissions for various partners. That brings to mind artefact hunting or frm animal gathering, things you wouldnt expect one single large corporation to take care of by itsself.

Im liking the Freelance concept more and more.

12. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

A fine choice indeed, no restrictions and no worried thoughts about business endeavors. If you should ever need assistance or services requiring in depth information retrieval or personalized security, I will leave my services open at reduced pricing as a compensation for your time and consideration, through contract of course (To provide proof for reduced service pricing). Just provide a list of all representatives in your crew. I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

13. lunarembrace

As small as we are, we could also consider doing some kind of freelance work for other companies in need of some temporary or occasional help. Maybe even mercenary work. The problem with doing work like this though is it doesn't guarantee anything consistent or long term.

But as stated a few times already, until the beta at least is released, we can't truly make a 100% decision on what we'll be doing yet. I think we're also still deciding on a server to setup everything on. While there is one we've been invited to play on, I like to have more than one option. Especially if the server owner doesn't quite know what they're doing or the server goes down while the owner/admins are all asleep.

14. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

And if you ever require a ragtag bunch of scientists and greasemonkies with aspirations of adventure, We would be happy to work something out. And since you're being so polite abd up front about it, we probably wont overcharge =D

SPARTEN1337 X13 and 0ssus like this.
  15. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

Spoken like a true Ragtag. You are a priceless bunch.

16. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

:iswydt:

SPARTEN1337 X13 and 0ssus like this.
  17. demonslay999

yeah we are just the coolest cats

18. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Please provide a clearly defined code of ethics, more defining information such as history and a clearly defined specialization))

19. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

hey guys this is the EX-member, opi here is gonna put us on the officail corp list. just do what he says.

20. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

We need to bs a history?