Gestalt Industries

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Gita1570, Jul 31, 2013.

1. lunarembrace

lunarembrace Void-Bound Voyager

i think the real question is why are you not on skype? :p

2. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

it's complicated... *walks next to and stares out a window* It started a long time ago in a galaxy fa-*SMASH*(window breaking)*jumps out window* AAAAAAAAAA-*thud*

3. lunarembrace

lunarembrace Void-Bound Voyager

but...i liked that window... :cry:

4. Dave Toast

Dave Toast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The window was dealing with the black market. It deserved what it got.

5. SPARTEN1337 X13

*walks back in full of broken glaass and covered in blood* I'll have you know I jumped through that window head first! So where were we? Ah yes, you were about to give me $100 in damages and we were talking about how to make me supreme over lord of the Corp!
    Derpy-herpy-nerpy-flerpy-gerpy-merpy-berpy-perpy-cerpy-ferp!
    :p

6. demonslay999

demonslay999 Master Chief

I highly suggest you use skype I'm rather lazy right now and don't feel like rummaging through the inbox here just to reply but I will just for you

7. demonslay999

btw if your holding off on skype because of having to use voice we talked with text I've only talked to jack because we where playing dota2

8. SPARTEN1337 X13

first THX for coming second I don't use skype for personal reasons.

9. demonslay999

k then mate can't stop you from using it or not

10. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

then you're probably going to be left behind =\

11. Dave Toast

Dave Toast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Am I in or what?

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  12. demonslay999

if your in the convo I guess so gita hasn't said anything and I'm only co-founder so

13. SPARTEN1337 X13

yes, check your inbox and select "show all conversations"

14. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

"in" is such a strong word

15. SPARTEN1337 X13

yeah man, we're, like, totaly freelance man...

16. Goldstar

Goldstar Big Damn Hero

Your services are no longer required. You will recieve your complementary gift basket... eventually. We here at Gestalt Industries hope you are able to pursue new and exciting opportunities... elsewhere.

0ssus and demonslay999 like this.
  17. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

I would advise a little bit more business continuity ethic if you are looking for business partners or buyers, i only say this because a certain satisfaction is gained by knowing you are dealing with someone that values and appreciates strong business relationship. This in turn will come out to both parties getting what they want and an assurance that they can count on each other. I don't see why both crew and business importance cant coexist. However if what you say is true and you are more interested in throwing around goods when you feel like it to make sure your crew is safe for whatever reasons, i suppose there is no crime in that.

18. SPARTEN1337 X13

I heard.., by the way I recomend qouteing me next time Gold.

19. demonslay999

Are you talking about your bussiness? If you'd like to propose partnerships take it up with me or gita (mainly gita because I really don't call my self co-founder but I can ask)

20. 0ssus

0ssus Void-Bound Voyager

Not me specific, i was sitting on the idea i suppose, but just wanted to get an idea of weather or not business would be consistent and reliable from a supply and demand standpoint (If you had planned to joint with others that is). There is nothing wrong with having an independent direction if your negligent of higher corporate standing. If there is a possible collaboration is your crews interests i would be happy to accommodate this interest further upon request.

demonslay999 likes this.