Pixel gen's abode of starbound spritedoofery

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Gensou Ichida, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Gensou Ichida

Gensou Ichida Scruffy Nerf-Herder

been meaning to do some starbound-related stuff since i might do modwork at some point in the future, but for the while i've been focusing on general spritework just to get a feel for SB's art style.

[​IMG]
    so far this is the only example i have thus far, but yeah. little edit of the SB human sprites into the tauren from World of Warcraft, since this is kind of a project i'd like to do at some point in the form of a SB mod. idk, i just love the tauren too much.

2. Maxwells

Maxwells Aquatic Astronaut

Interesting, I like the different female and male concept. Good job

3. Gensou Ichida

haha, thanks!

i'm working on assets for the base right now; it's going to be a little different than the sprite edit. ears are a bit different on the mod version of the sprites, and i'm still working on editing the body sprites to have hooves and tails, but otherwise it's rolling along pretty well so far.

4. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Nice sprites! Do you do requests by any chance?

5. Gensou Ichida

sorry about the delay on the reply!

i'm up for doing requests as long as they aren't too complex!

6. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Ooh, cool. Do you think you could do this armor, but recolored to be black, with small blue electric lines, like the human tier 10 armor? (The viewport on the helmet would be electric blue too) And holding this gun, in the style of a character actually in Starbound:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...images/4/47/Halo4_master-chief-01-highres.jpg

-Armor

And here's the gun:

[​IMG]

7. Aldy

Aldy Space Spelunker

i love the sprites!. they look so cool, but perhaps the male can have more muscles or something.

But i still love it :)

8. TheTrexable

TheTrexable Void-Bound Voyager

9. Nurse12

Nurse12 Big Damn Hero

How would I like you to do a race mod of this... :oops:

My friend and I love humanoid cows. :)