1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!
  2. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Pixel General Nuclears no longer unused robots and ohter drawing(now taking requsets only one at the time)

Discussion in 'Art' started by General Nuclear, Sep 24, 2014.

1. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

Another idea i am not sure about is that you could use your speaker pointer to sing to or with or about a item or person.
    upload_2018-10-28_17-4-14.png

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    The Purple Dragon likes this.
  2. General Nuclear

upload_2018-10-30_21-10-34.png

Been working on henry's and phoenix's facial expressions since they have pretty similar facial expressions.

Since he is sort femistic in his facial expressions because he is a snob, And she is pretty boy like with her facial expressions because she is a old school punk.

If you wonder the last three are for if you show them a animals or something cute they like, you can guess the rest of the faces.

*edited memo to my self*

One thing i thought about with we humans often get a bad feeling when something is not right but for a robot how would that work out, i thought to my self.
    So i figured ones my robot get in some sort of situation a probability distribution program runs up as a short clip of videos of a similar situation to simulate what might have happened.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  3. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Space Spelunker

Hahaha that yellow thing is one weird look'in robot :up:

General Nuclear likes this.
  4. theflamingchuthulu

5. theflamingchuthulu

Dat's my broda'!

6. General Nuclear

Used two hours or possible longer on making this disco ball and its animation
    [​IMG]
    https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/3f3ba0ee-f7af-11e8-a76c-1b35cc099824.gif

upload_2018-12-4_11-37-22.png
    so far this is all i have managed with my game the fansy tiles are just there to help me see the line of which i can see the ground.
    I can move from side to side with a walking animation for each side but other den that it is not much to my game so far.

I had trouble figuring out on how i was gonna draw the world.

upload_2018-12-4_11-37-44.png

but then i finally figured it out because i had no idea on where i was gonna place the standpoint dot where all the lines meet up.
    then i figured it out i just the use main characters eye as a standpoint from which all the lines would meet up at.

Room correct size.png
    ok one room more or less don only four hundred and nineteen nine left... or at least something in that durn

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  7. General Nuclear

robot parts 85.png
    Just some sketchs of a female robot i am trying to draw.

upload_2019-2-8_14-16-3.png

*Edited*

I think i am gonna make these two sorta into like bonnie and clyde who always causes trouble but managed to puch the blame over to your character.

upload_2019-2-6_18-2-57.png
    Also another sketch of a Japanese robot who thinks he is a super hero known as Akai inazuma (red lighting) from a Japanese show.

*edited* come to think of it thats the whole plot with bolt xD

upload_2019-2-7_17-6-21.png

a maid bot.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    MistyTheNeko and Parrotte like this.
  8. General Nuclear

upload_2019-2-17_1-12-22.png
    been drawing the cat that i am gonna use for the first mission i am gonna make in none frenzy state.

upload_2019-2-17_1-12-2.png

and some new npcs

Parrotte likes this.