1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Gem race 0.1.0 (Sycophantic Pearl)

From the CN cartoon, "Steven Universe".

1. SpaceDonkeyKong

SpaceDonkeyKong Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was thinking more of the gem hovering a little and your character reforming, like so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Meganutername likes this.
  2. WizardLizards

WizardLizards Void-Bound Voyager

Wow. So I just found this thread, and would like to give you thanks for working on putting one of my favorite shows into one of my favorite games in such an amazing way!

3. WizardLizards

WizardLizards Void-Bound Voyager

Please keep up the good work!

4. darkcrill

darkcrill Void-Bound Voyager

5. Popcccc

Popcccc Master Chief

I saw this when scrolling through and I thought it's probably nowhere near done, after clicking on it and looking at it's progress I'm super excited 4 this. I just can't wait probably because I'm a dork 4 Steven

6. SpaceDonkeyKong

Development is still in progress, but the ship's close to completion! Still need to mess with some stuff inside it.

Note that development will keep going after the first release, for which I don't really have a time frame yet. Meaning that it's possible that when I first release the mod, it won't quite be feature-complete.

7. Elevas

Elevas Intergalactic Tourist

Well, that makes sense. Here're Spessartine and Aquamarine: https://imgur.com/a/wRv6L (the better drawn images were when my best friend redrew them). Your point about gem placement is received. I guess my in-game Spessartine will need to be a different Spessartine with the gem placed elsewhere.

Do you have any plans for poofed gems to be retrievable as items and them being able to, you know, coax them back out?

PS. Best of luck with the mod!

8. SpaceDonkeyKong

I'll keep those hairstyles in mind, thanks!

I suppose if I put hostile NPC gems in the mod later, they could always drop an item that could then be placed into a room with a deed to summon a friendly version of them? I'll consider it after I'm done with the main features. Speaking of which! Main features!

[​IMG]

Different ship, teleporter, locker, SAIL, pet, door (the force fields turn yellow when the door's functional), captain's chair, etc. Assets are still subject to various polishing (geddit? Polishing, gems, eh) actions. But now, I feel like doing something a little less spaceshippy!

PS: Random names too. A heap of them, that I shamelessly snatched from Wikipedia's "Gemstones" page.

Meganutername and Arra like this.
  9. darkcrill

will this be on the steam workshop

10. SpaceDonkeyKong

Yeah, I guess it'll be there too, it's pretty practical. Unless I find a compelling reason not to...

11. darkcrill

ok its just an ease tool if there a reason not to then there is no problem

12. Popcccc

Popcccc Master Chief

excite feeling

13. Alpha_StevO

Alpha_StevO Phantasmal Quasar

Why not throw on the Cut ### Facet #### naming as well? Just jumble a buncha numbers, and ya oughta be good; they are basically product numbers, after all!

Failbird105 likes this.
  14. Failbird105

Failbird105 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like this idea, this should be a thing

15. SpaceDonkeyKong

Good idea, and if it doesn't fit, I'll just abbreviate it into "GEMNAME C# F#", so "Topaz C4 F7".

Still working on stuff! I've made a sword and a chisel-dagger, currently working my way up the weapon tiers.

16. SpaceDonkeyKong

I've been struggling a bit with making the gem destabiliser do what I wanted it to do. But here's what the current version looks like.

[​IMG]

EDIT: After a few more tweaks, the destabiliser has been made to deal electric damage and electrify targets.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  17. Popcccc

Popcccc Master Chief

18. Meganutername

Meganutername Void-Bound Voyager

Looks great

19. d1larosa1

d1larosa1 Orbital Explorer

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RELEASE A VERSION SOON THEN LIKE RELEASE UPDATES OR SOMETHING

20. d1larosa1

d1larosa1 Orbital Explorer

Are you gonna make fusion a thing in this mod or nah, it sounds extremely hard to do. I mean you could make it like only with Gem NPCs or something Idk.