1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Gardenbot 2.0 - Tabula Rasa Expansion 1.0

Adds more Gardenbot recipes to the Tabula Rasa.

1. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Yo~

Why not just include the add-on with an update for GardenBot? :eek:

Now people have to download three mods instead of two. I've kept my "optional" add-ons (i.e. More Farming Compact, Lopunny Improvements Expressive, etc.) as additional folders within the file downloaded from the main mod they change (i.e. More Farming, Lopunny Improvements, etc.). Simpler. :)

3. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

@Mackinz
    cause of the load order thing for my filter button (see TR thread), plus adds pixel only recipes
    so if ppl want to skip going to Terramart, they can just use pixels if they have tabula
    the basic item recipes are already supported in TR by default, so ppl don't need this if they want to craft in TR, instead of buy

however, this is the only place to legitly get a miner bot outside of going to the terramart ;) as it's a purchase only item

4. Mackinz

But why not have the Garden Bot/Tabula Rasa add-on included in an update for Garden Bot instead of a separate mod? I don't think you understood what I meant...

5. LoPhatKao

LoPhatKao Space Kumquat

in the modinfo file, just having "include" : ["tabularasa"] wouldnt guarantee the load order was correct so that patch of TR.object for filterbutton was applied
    could only get it to work correctly by having it as "requires" .. and i don't want to have main gardenbot mod depend on having TR installed just for a button ;)

if you mean as a seperate folder in gardenbot zip.. never thought of that heh oh well

6. Mackinz

Exactly what I meant. Like I do for Lopunny Improvements and More Farming - include the add-on as a separate folder in the main mod download.

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Tabula Rasa is listed under outdated mods, so I have not attempted its use since I played during the enraged koala days. Can I then assume by this thread... that is actually still works?

8. Mackinz

...read this mods description and click the embedded link to the Tabula Rasa.

9. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Oh I wonder how I possibly missed it? I am checking for new/updated mods fairly frequently, but somehow I did not see it. Thanks for resurrecting such an essential mod.