RELEASED Garden Hedge (Updated 27/03)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by saladd, Mar 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

That would be cool xD I'd then download that farm map extension and be perf c:

• Harmony001

Harmony001 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very Nice! Great job!

• masalone01

masalone01 Seal Broken

I love it <3

• Ciriun

Ciriun Big Damn Hero

Not quite in the scope of this mod, but I wonder if it would be possible to make a growable hedge? It would behave as a crop instead of a fence, but then it could be made to change seasonally and could still look like mazes or a makeshift divider. And I know there is a way to mod crops into the game, just not as something stores sell.

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
          • raelenas

raelenas Void-Bound Voyager

This is perfect!!!! I absolutely love the hedges!!! All the fences in the game looked odd to me, personally. I love the way the gate looks with it too!!!! Overall this is just Perfect and I Love It! My farm looks so much cuter now~

saladd likes this.
            • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Hihi again. Maybe you should ask @Igorious for help to make these hedges into crafting recipies, the dude's got it down when it comes to that.

saladd likes this.
              • saladd

saladd Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the info! i'll ask him about it then.. maybe i'll try working on it next weekend because this week i was pretty busy i don't even have the time to play my stardew :( but i promise i'll update this! :)

BlankSlater and taintedwheat like this.