1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Gamebreaking? full inventory exploit.

Discussion in 'Support' started by IWannaBeTheMops, Mar 9, 2016.

1. IWannaBeTheMops

IWannaBeTheMops Space Hobo

Hey dear friends. Today I've found an exploit which can possibly give you very much money already in the beginnig of the game. I hope that this will get fixed asap because it is kind of boring if people use this for their profit.

Here the video I made:

I am also going to write the exploit down:

This exploit only works if you have a full inventory. Simply visit the mine, go down until you get to a reward chest. Now open it, throw something into the garbage can, get the item from the chest ( now you have again a full inventory, this is important ) press escape and open the chest again. The item will now be in your inventory and in the chest. Throw something again away, get the item so that your inventory is full, escape and so on and so forth.

I did not use this exploit, I instantly resetted the day. I just want this to get fixed. Thank you, have a great day.

• LiquidMetal91

LiquidMetal91 Void-Bound Voyager

Found a same kind of issue in the mines with a full inventory. After you pick up a ground item like quartz with a full inv. the item you pick up changes to the latest item you picked up. 50/50 chance to dupe or lose the item completely.

Doubled a diamond 2 times in a row this way, just to test.

Might be the same kind of line in code that messes this up.