1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue GAMEBREAKING Damage Bug!!

Discussion in 'Support' started by fatyblob, Aug 27, 2019.

1. fatyblob

fatyblob Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I have purchased your game on Switch, Mobile Phone, and Twice on Steam. I'm in desperate need of help trying to survive a gamebreaking bug in the game. I am currently playing the mobile version. Here are any details I can think of:

The Problem: ALL enemies suddenly do 30+ damage each hit no matter what items are equipped. " EVEN VERY FIRST GREEN SLIMES!!

Reached level 8 Combat the previous day.
    I'm not sure if this is relevent but the previous day I Found Combat Boots and attempted to equip but they wouldn't. I saw that the stats were lower and I sold them.
    Currently using Space boots.
    Removing Space boots does not change the damage dealt.

I've attached a screenshot of me standing on a slime. I guess the snapshot happened during the character blinking from damage so you can't see the character unfortunately but you can still see the insane numbers a basic green slime deals now. My game is unplayable in this state. Is there anything that can be done?

Troubleshooting Status:

Playing naked - No change
    All different equipment - No change
    Dying repeatedly - No change

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2019
    • fatyblob

fatyblob Void-Bound Voyager

"edited by a moderator" over a week ago but no response from anyone? I've tried to email the company too.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine