1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game won't start because of a problem

Discussion in 'Support' started by IronEagle91, Mar 14, 2016.

1. IronEagle91

IronEagle91 Big Damn Hero

Hey Guys,

when I try to start Stardew Valley for the first time the game window appear and after that another window appear and says that the game will be closed because of a problem. Could anyone help me?

I'm really really sad, because it is such a good game but I can't play it! :-(

My specs are:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2328M CPU @ 2.20GHz
    Video Card 1: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
    Video Card 2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
    Memory: 4.0 GB
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 , Service Pack 1, 64-bit

And here the Error-Log:

Message: Es wurde versucht, eine Datei mit einem falschen Format zu laden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007000B )
    InnerException:
    Stack Trace: bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.UnsafeNativeMethods.GetState(PlayerIndex playerIndex, XINPUT_STATE& pState)
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.GamePad.GetState(PlayerIndex playerIndex, GamePadDeadZone deadZoneMode)
    bei StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
    bei StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    bei StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args)

• dunealex

dunealex Orbital Explorer

Having a simillar problem. I guess it's down to the same issue. Seems the game requires DirectX10!!!! supported graphics. Of course, how else would you deliver 1080p@60FPS high-end graphics :p

Here are the specs of the system in question:
      [​IMG]

This is the message I get:
      [​IMG]

Silly requirenments, I want to play in the office! :D

• IronEagle91

IronEagle91 Big Damn Hero

I don't know why I can't play Stardew Valley.
        I hope somebody will help me or it will be fixed soon because Stardew Valley is a very good Indie Game but I payed 13€ for it and I want to play it now xD

Attached Files: