1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game Won't Load When Krobus Is Supposed To Move In

Discussion in 'Support' started by SerenaFrost, Dec 29, 2020.

1. SerenaFrost

SerenaFrost Void-Bound Voyager

I have the multiple spouses mod, and I have already married Sebastian, Abigail, and Rasmodius the Wizard (via the Romanceable Rasmodius mod). I gave the Void Ghost pendant to Krobus a day or two before the current day in game, which is the day of the Egg Festival. Originally this day loaded fine, but I lost track of time and didn't get to the festival in time. When I reset my game it got stuck on the loading screen forever, and SMAPI gave me an error. Here's my log: https://smapi.io/log/9a334655f3bf4fe9b87b1ddc0413c7e0

Specifcally, the error is:
    [game] System.Exception: The specified TileSheet is not in the parent map
    at xTile.Tiles.StaticTile..ctor(Layer layer, TileSheet tileSheet, BlendMode blendMode, Int32 tileIndex) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\xTileSource\xTile\Tiles\StaticTile.cs:line 65
    at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.loadSpouseRoom_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader>(Object )
    at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.showSpouseRoom() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 987
    at StardewValley.Locations.FarmHouse.setMapForUpgradeLevel(Int32 level) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\FarmHouse.cs:line 1987
    at StardewValley.SaveGame.loadDataToLocations_PatchedBy<Platonymous.TMXLoader__SMAPI__spacechase0.SpaceCore>(List`1 gamelocations)
    at StardewValley.SaveGame.<>c.<getLoadEnumerator>b__94_3() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 1728
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    [SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.Exception: The specified TileSheet is not in the parent map
    at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getLoadEnumerator>d__94.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(Object )
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 609

So, even though I am married to three people, I have only had two spouse rooms appear - Sebastian and Abigail's. Rasmodius does not have a spouse room despite living in the house. I'm not sure if the spouse room the error is referring to is his, since the tile set for it wouldn't be in the vanilla game, or if something went wrong and it's Krobus's. I'm unsure which, because the game has been working fine without Rasmodius having a spouse room, and since it'd been a day or two since I gave Krobus the Void Ghost pendant, I also think it might be his because he might be scheduled to come in early? However, I know he's supposed to come in three days after you give him the pendant, and it hasn't been three days, and he hadn't moved in when the day originally worked correctly.

I didn't remove any mods or do anything to the game other than click "exit to title" when I realised I'd missed the Egg Festival, so I don't know why it suddenly had a problem with the spouse room tile sheet. To try and fix it I got rid of the Looking for Love mod, since I don't want to romance any non-romanceable NPCs other than Rasmodius, but that didn't fix it, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I have almost 100 hours in this save, so I'd really appreciate any help.

• SerenaFrost

SerenaFrost Void-Bound Voyager

I managed to "fix" it by downloading the No More Nursery Simplified mod, because I read on another forum that someone had a similar issue to the one I had. The game is now running, so that's great, but the solution seems tenuous and I'm still unsure what caused the original error or why downloading this new seemingly unrelated mod made it load in.