1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game unplayable when rearranging Museum.

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by weirdpurplepanda, Jul 5, 2018.

1. weirdpurplepanda

weirdpurplepanda Space Hobo

My game becomes unplayable when I try to rearrange items in the museum. I am using a MacBook and Steam to play the game and haven't had any issues before. I'm not using any mods in the game and I currently do not have the multiplayer beta either.

If I click on a donated item in one of the six middle slots of the bottom table I cannot place it anywhere or exit the donatation screen. I can still move my mouse so the game hasn't frozen but it will not let me place the item I've pick up in any of the slots which means my backpack doesn't appear to allow me to click OK and exit the museum donation screen.

I have tried a number of times to rearrange these items. I am able to pick up and place items on other tables in the museum and I am able to donate items but not rearrange those on the largest table at the bottom of the screen.

When I first encountered the glitch, I was able to rearrange with no issue but now it's happened once it happens every time I try to move anything from that table in the museum.

I want to rearrange my museum items but this bug is making it impossible to do so and I have to force quit the game as I am unable to do anything else. I understand this is not a major issue with the game but I do hope that it can be fixed soon!

Thank you.

EverGreen Ted likes this.