1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Game Suggestions

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by vaultdweller123, Jul 21, 2017.

1. vaultdweller123

vaultdweller123 Space Hobo

- please make pet regenerate health.
    - allow farm animals to be picked up. its so annoying my chicken got out of pen because my crew opening the door
    - enable us to push crew/npc to move away from the object i want to interact.(its so annoying i cant use the my mini fridge because my crew is blocking it)
    - not so priority suggestion. but it's good if they add it which is, make the monster or npc name appear when pressing alt. sometimes i want to know the name of the monster i want to catch.
    - please make a cheap way for players to get back to the surface fast. i know there is a teleporation pod. buts expensive and its overkill if you use it on a planet you will only visit once. a teleportation scroll will do

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Added a feedback tag, since this thread straddles the line between feedback and suggestion.

Already doable.

http://starbounder.org/Relocator

3. vaultdweller123

cool! i wonder that can also move my cows?

4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

The Relocator can move any livestock, cows / mooshi included.

5. vaultdweller123

nice! thanks....

6. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

you can also use the gravity bolts from the adaptable crossbow to move crew from interactables

7. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Or the attraction and repulsion zone specials from staves.

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Or lava pools.

MysticMalevolence and oinkgamer like this.
  9. Caaros the King of Chaos

Caaros the King of Chaos Void-Bound Voyager

Holding alt does show the names of names of npcs that have names. Most monsters however, are procedurally generated and thus have no actual name.