1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game seems really zoomed in

Discussion in 'Support' started by Chleiya, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Fanippo

Fanippo Void-Bound Voyager

Im Sorry, but actually i cant make a Video.

• Xenia

Xenia Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you so much. ;w; I tried to do the settings myself but couldn't make it work~

• Shiranui

Shiranui Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know what to say... Maybe try repeating the operation from the beginning and see if you missed something. Maybe the part with UEFI if you have windows 8 or higher...

I really hope CA will find a way to fix this eventually. :(

• annachibi

annachibi Phantasmal Quasar

Mine gives me an error about the .dll, not that it's missing but that there's something wrong with it. I did everything it said so idk what the problem is. Maybe my computer is just a butt...

• Fanippo

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Hey next time you need to take a screenshot, try the program Gyazo: http://gyazo.com/

Install it real quick, and by default it lets you start taking a screenshot with Ctrl+Shift+C or the Print Screen key. It uploads the photo right away and gives you a link.

• xjapanboy

xjapanboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello there, guess who's the life saver?! YOU ARE! Thanks man
              but i had an issue, i have triple monitors, and played this game on the right monitor a.k.a 3rd but when i use your setting even in windowed mode, it couldn't be drag.
              The game screen have to be on the primary monitor a.k.a in the middle.
              So, i just wanna edit the GeDoSaTo setting but dunno where to edit. Can you help me?
              anyway thanks so much

• Kexy Knave

Kexy Knave Cosmic Narwhal

I use a 1680x1050 monitor and despite being a fairly large resolution it's still really zoomed in. If I used virtual resolutions in my AMD panel to set it to 1920x1080p it might look even worse since it's a 16:10 not a 16:9 monitor.

• Fanippo

Resolution 1920x1200 is your friend. ;)

• Solshine

Solshine Void-Bound Voyager

I also am experiencing this problem, probably due to my relatively low-res laptop monitor (native 1366x768). ConcernedApe is attempting (but not promising) to add a zoom level feature. Check his Twitter at https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe :)

• icecold40

icecold40 Space Hobo

5100+ views. Hopefully there will be a solution to this problem. Such a great game. Would be 100x more enjoyable if it wasn't so zoomed in.

• Fanippo

• BuenoNino

BuenoNino Orbital Explorer

Just a tip: If you have any kind of trouble with resolution I recommend you guys to use Windows Update, seems ridiculous, but this shit help... A lot. Happen to me I had more than 95 updates since 2014, did all of them yesterday and today the game is working fine.

• didik168

didik168 Intergalactic Tourist

don't instal gedosato on drive c,just instal on d or e it should be working

• Kse

Kse Space Hobo

I love you!

• Jiracho

Jiracho Space Spelunker

Thank you so much!

• LadyMeowet

LadyMeowet Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a fix for the mouse? When I use GeDosato, it won't let me move my mouse to the corner of the screen, it just disappears/gets stuck/clicks out of the game. I have it set to full screen.

edit: nevermind fixed it Thanks ^-^

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
                                • maurash

maurash Space Hobo

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much!!

• Thanalockz

Thanalockz Big Damn Hero

My StardewModdingAPI exe dosent work with GeDoSaTo now.
                                    Yesterday i've played and it was working fine. ;\

• Carpeggio

Carpeggio Space Hobo

HOW did you fix it? I have the same problem.