Modding Help Game keeps crashing after being a few seconds in.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by TheRedLevel, Mar 10, 2020.

1. TheRedLevel

TheRedLevel Aquatic Astronaut

So, I am able to jump into my game for a few minutes, harvest my crops and such, but then the game keeps on crashing and I can't work out why. I've tried to decipher the crash log myself, but none of it makes any sense to me, so some help will be much appreciated.

Here is my log: https://smapi.io/log/be6d98b641474fa49f24d1c1c325cff7

Note: All mods are up-to-date, despite SMAPI telling me to update several of them, so that is not the problem. Also, the first few mods that 'fail' to load are due to not being enabled on my current profile, so that can be ignored.

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

You have numerous issues. Let me break some of them down with you.

Delete Advanced Location Loader. It's not compatible with SVE.

Remove Fish Pond Fix. That bug has been rectified since the 1.4.4 update.

Remove CFR and Kitty Scarecrows. CFR is bugged and is causing one of your major issues. Kitty Scarecrows is not compatible with the latest version of SMAPI or CP.

FarmhouseRedone is not compatible with SVE due to a bug with the spouse rooms.

Delete MoreWeapons. It's out of date with the current version of CP.

Better Mixed Seeds should be compatible - make sure you have V. 2.0.2 and that you use the config file it generates after you play a game to fix any settings.

After you have done all of that, reload the game. Post a new log if problems persist. Good luck!

• TheRedLevel

Hey, thanks for the reply! I did what you told me to do, and I'm still getting the crashing, here is an updated log https://smapi.io/log/02cad2b6a60d4ba4b83d7285a823dfea

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

CFR is still there; remove that and any mods that requires it and see if there are any improvement.

You need to report the Better Mixed Seeds issue to the author as I don't know your settings for that.

• TheRedLevel

Better Mixed Seeds was causing the issue, I've completely removed it from my game, and now all works perfectly. Thank you for helping me