1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Game is broken. Please help if possible. RESOLVED

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Xavier Darkheart, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wurmheart

Wurmheart Subatomic Cosmonaut

i just kept getting that one, quadruped is also in the DragonballSB mod though. so it likely caused both of those with a recent change in mobs or something.

2. Xavier Darkheart

Xavier Darkheart Pangalactic Porcupine

If I recall the flying issue is actually vanilla. Not sure how, but yeah, I had to remove it.

3. Wurmheart

Just a few questions to some of the list i can't find,

Where can i find Grafiti1 and Grafiti2?
    Still not sure which music pack anime belongs to...
    And Neko-VERaceMOD_2014 is just the neko race mod right?
    And is Capizma_Lazarus not the same as Lazarus Dungeons?

4. Xavier Darkheart

1:They are from lazarus 2:I have a few song packs so unsure myself 3:it is Lazarus Dungeons

5. Wurmheart

Still not entire done testing, but i got roughly 75% of it working now.

You did test it without the mods, did you play any characters then? or did you stop at the loading screen?

6. Xavier Darkheart

I loaded up a new character, so my main one wouldn't lose any mod related items.

7. Wurmheart

Yeah that shouldn't trigger it, back to finished the list then :D

8. Wurmheart

ACCM & Species extension are both race grid modifiers though.
    Doesn't seem to cause errors but it seems species extensions wins out of the 2.

9. Xavier Darkheart

I needed both for specific races only supported by one or the other. Sadly not all race modders use the same templates.

10. Wurmheart

Fair enough.

Wulfshunting+ and Rise of the hylotl both use the basictreasure.treasurepools without mergers though, so that will cause some items not to drop.

11. Wurmheart

Andddddd nada.

I got it as this in the end, minus the few i can't find.
    modlist.png

I'm not running into a error after removing DragonballSB.

Which leaves me with 2 possible explanations:
    -It's due to the files you have lying around, the double lazarus or the grafiti? i don't know.
    Try using this modpack (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y9rpcx4ng9l7kl/modpack.7z) for now, and temporarily replace mod folders. That should work in theory.

If that doesn't work, or you want to try option B instead.
    Use http://c4isbad.com/starreader/, upload your save. Go to equipped and delete all non vanilla tech's. It might still be that anoying bug in the end.

And for general non gamebreaking bugs with all the mods,
    Several of the mods alter microbiomes, i'm not sure if they still don't work properly together. But Felins, Variety, Avali, Dungeoneers Dungeons and Lazarus might not work fully together.
    2 use planetary changes, Rise of the hylotl and Variety. No clue if this matters, but if you don't see certain planets one of these 2 is acting up.
    Wulfshunting+ and Rise of the hylotl both use the basictreasure.treasurepools without mergers, so you miss out on some of the drop items.
    And of course player.configs, the one in my mod frequently fails to function when others are present. I don't know of a easy solution for it though.

For all of those you can fix the potential bugs by combining said double files, which is relatively easy but can be time consuming.

That's all i got though, good luck.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  12. Xavier Darkheart

You sir deserve a medal. Finally up and running again.

13. Wurmheart

jay, so what was it in the end? or still no clue xD

14. sa1nt

sa1nt Subatomic Cosmonaut

When you're updating a mod you're supposed to delete the former Version instead of just overwriting it.

15. Xavier Darkheart

No idea dude. I used your modpack, and just reset the ship to what I needed racially, and I knew Dragonball SB would be fine with one tweak, so whatever it was you figured it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.