1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Game has issues on a 4K Display

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Der mit dem Ohr, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Der mit dem Ohr

Der mit dem Ohr Space Spelunker

I can´t play the Game on my Monitor, because it always minimizes .

2. Kulsius

Kulsius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Let me guess- fullscreen?
    If so, sounds like mouse goes out of game canvas and, because of how Windows OS treats fullscreen apps, when you press mouse, it thinks you pressed on other window/screen and minimises your game.
    Try changing resolution in config file to represent your fullscreen resolution and see if that helps.

3. BenignBrett

BenignBrett Void-Bound Voyager

I am having that same issue. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440, and ingame it is set to that resolution. Scrolling it to the side results in it going on the other monitor and then minimizing the game. Any other fixes to the mouse leaving the game window?

4. Kulsius

Hmm, there are some apps called CursorLock and DualMonitorTools. They allow locking cursor into window or monitor.
    Might worth a shot?

5. Der mit dem Ohr

On my Case, it minimizes without moving or clicking the mouse

6. Kulsius

Hmm, I've seen THAT particular thing happen with other apps and games. Maybe there is something faulty in your system by any chance?

7. Der mit dem Ohr

Got no Idea what could be wrong :/

8. Kulsius

I guess your best shot is playing windowed :/
    Either that, or trying to reduce screen resolution (this one I hate to even think about)