1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Game freezing and rain falling upwards?

Discussion in 'Mac / Linux Bug Reports' started by Beewings, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Beewings

Beewings Aquatic Astronaut

Update: It has been fixed. It seems that the old mod folder Longevity was causing this problem, possibly because I forgot to update it or that it conflicted with the most recent update of the game.

After the most recent update, I can't get any of my save files to work and the game freezes up, usually as I'm leaving a barn or coop but does happen at random, but I can still move around but the 'camera' doesn't follow my character sprite unless I pause the game, then it jumps to where my sprite is but still won't follow the sprite. It happens every time I try to play. I'm on macOS high sierra version 10.13.6, I'm not very tech savvy so I'm not sure if this is exactly what I need to put so, sorry. I also have SMAPI 2.11 and a few mods installed, I don't know if I need to list them but I can. The error report I get in the SMAPI log is:

It then repeats again and again and again, until I close down the game. I was in windowed mode. My BuildID is 3611060

Edit: I don't have windows so I don't know if it has this problem there too.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Beewings

Beewings Aquatic Astronaut

Update: It has been fixed. It seems that the old mod folder Longevity was causing this problem, possibly because I forgot to update it or that it conflicted with the most recent update of the game.