1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Game Freezes if you destroy the rainbow-biome tenant's wall without destroying the

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Octopaige, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Octopaige

Octopaige Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have been playing around with setting up random colonies, just to see how it all works. And then this happened:

As far as I can tell, this hasn't been an issue with my other colony tenants, they just get angry with you for destroying the walls, and ask you to fix it.

However, with this particular building, if you do not destroy the colony deed first, and instead remove the walls (as I was doing here because I forgot to add a bathroom), the game freezes.

Interestingly enough, and not recorded here, when I restart the game, I start down on one of my other saved colonies, in the middle of a random home, for no apparent reason. Also, that quest that was completed? He wanted me to hire an Apex Guard on another planet. ALSO VERY STRANGE. Happened thrice already.

I tested this multiple times, and here is a video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.