1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Game doesn't launch on Steam

Discussion in 'Support' started by juanqla, Feb 5, 2019.

1. juanqla

juanqla Void-Bound Voyager

Hello!

I bought the game yesterday on Steam and it won't launch, it always shows the same error message (attached image). I don't have non-english characters in my windows name. I tried running it in OpenGL, and it gives the same error. Same with adding '--skip-intro' in launch options :/

Thanks for your support!
    wargroove-error.jpg

Attached Files:

• log.txt
        File size:
        1.3 KB
        Views:
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, this is stating that DirectX isn't available.
      Could you try right clicking on Wargroove in your steam library, and selecting 'Run with OpenGL' and see if that helps at all.

If not you may need to double check your DirectX drivers are up to date, if you ppen DirectX Diagnostic Tool by clicking the Start button, typing dxdiag in the Search box, and then pressing ENTER. Click the Display tab, and then under DirectX Features, and if anything is set to 'Not Available'

Let me know if that helps at all, if not we can troubleshoot some more

• juanqla

Hi! thanks for answering. I have already tried running with OpenGL as you describe, but nothing changes. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool doesn't show anything "Not Available" in the Display Tab, but in the "System" tab it says "Not Available" in "Processor".

Thanks again for your help! I want so badly to play this game!!!

• juanqla

Hello? I am still not able to play this game.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya,
            could you try running sfc /scannow in the command prompt and seeing if there are any missing or corrupted files in your PC that are causing the game to not launch?
            Also could you please send me your PC specs!