1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Game Crushed everytime when I open S.A.I.L.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by TigrexDai, Dec 3, 2020.

1. TigrexDai

TigrexDai Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I'm seeking help for the problem everytime when I open S.A.I.L. the game crashed.
    Even when I create a new character, the problem is still there.
    I'm wondering whether it's related to FU.
    When the new character is created, I rebooted the engine, then SAIL asked me whether to choose vanilla ship or something else and I choose vanilla and confirmed.(FU BYOS related?) Afterwards SAIL gave me a mission in order to teleport to the first planet.
    And this is when the problem happened. If I interact with SAIL again, the game crashes.

This is where the error occurs:

[15:23:02.308] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught handling incoming packets for client 1: (JsonException) Json::get(1) out of range
    [0] 7ff7c155a213 Star::captureStack
    [1] 7ff7c1558f9e Star::StarException::StarException
    [2] 7ff7c14fc2f5 Star::Json::get
    [3] 7ff7c17e43d1 Star::Object::interact
    [4] 7ff7c1ae8e01 Star::WorldServer::interact
    [5] 7ff7c1ae4e9b Star::WorldServer::handleIncomingPackets
    [6] 7ff7c1af9f7b Star::WorldServerThread::update
    [7] 7ff7c1af9a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
    [8] 7ff7c1556d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
    [9] 7fff4d627034 BaseThreadInitThunk
    [10] 7fff4e29cec1 RtlUserThreadStart

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your full log.

3. TigrexDai

Srr^ ^、

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Are you using a release of FU or a development version? Also there seem to be dupes from the "Ori Spirit Tree Race"-mod as well. Either it's incompatible with FU or there's something else being wonky about it.
    ExtendedGUI needs an additional patch in order to work with FU (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681880007), the other mods might also need a specific patch e.g. songbook.

The issue you're encountering could be related to extended gui when it crashes on sail.

5. TigrexDai

OK I'll have a try. I'm one of creators of Spirit Tree mod so I installed FU to see whether there are some incompatibilies. Thanks^ ^

Iris Blanche likes this.