1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Game crashing on load, likely due to beta corruption

Discussion in 'Support' started by Weegee31647, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Weegee31647

Weegee31647 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey folks. You can find my save below. Simply whenever I try to load my save, it crashes during load. I've attempted to replace SaveGameInfo, transplant in-game location from a functional save, verify my game cache, replace save with my _old and then delete the _old, load as an administrator, load via SMAPI, uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. Seemingly nothing has worked for me so far. I would really appreciate some further guidance. I would use a backup, however I sadly have none.

Attached Files:

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

I saw the message you left on my profile, and have been taking a look. Other than the SaveGameInfo file being different since you replaced it. I'm not coming across any issues loading it.

I recreated the SaveGameInfo just so it's easier to tell which save to load. But, this version and the one you sent me load fine.

It's a beta save though. So, make sure you're still opted in. Then verify your game files again, and if it still doesn't work; post your error log.

Logs:
      • Windows: %appdata%\StardewValley\ErrorLogs
      • Linux and Mac: ~/.local/share/StardewValley/ErrorLogs

Attached Files:

• Weegee31647

Weegee31647 Void-Bound Voyager

I could have saved myself a lot of mental anguish if I realized the beta was still active. Thank you a million :)

MysticTempest likes this.