1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game crashes when loading into Town

Discussion in 'Support' started by KingWoah, May 28, 2018.

1. KingWoah

KingWoah Space Hobo

I'm able to go on my farm, bus station, even into the desert and have no issues. It's just when I attempt to load into town I'm stuck on the loading screen and receive these errors; https://log.smapi.io/6dy8NnKB

• angelbread22

angelbread22 Big Damn Hero

OH MY GOODNESS. I've been trying to figure this out for days. I'm almost glad that someone else is having this issue. I hope someone is able to help!

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

"StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Exceptions.SContentLoadException: Ace Caves Expanded - Slime Cave failed loading content asset 'assets\FarmCave.tbin' from ModFolder. ---> Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The 'AceCave' tilesheet couldn't be loaded relative to either map file or the game's content folder."

Reinstall this mod. Also go through the rest of your mods, you should update/clean up the mod folder a bit.

• rhyskelsone

rhyskelsone Void-Bound Voyager

• KingWoah

KingWoah Space Hobo

You're beautiful and I love you. Thanks! I can finally get back to playing again!!!<3

• Koihime Nakamura

Koihime Nakamura Ketchup Robot

• Stilesy

Stilesy Void-Bound Voyager

My friend has the same bug when we are playing multi. I am the host, everything works fine but my friend (farmhand) can't enter the city map no matter from where she tries. We also tried with and without mods. Whenever she tries to enter the city map there's an endless loading screen....

It seems to be a SMAPI problem?

Here's her log. I hope you can fix the issue soon. Or let me know where to drop the log when it comes from SMAPI.

Attached Files:

• Jojoana

Jojoana Space Hobo

Hi - I am having a similar issue anytime I go up to the top right area, where the mines are it crashes on the loading screen. It only happens when I am on multiplayer (guest). I don’t have any mods installed (I’m very new). Any help appreciated!

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator