1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Game crashes every 5-10 minutes

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by BadProse, Feb 19, 2018.

1. BadProse

BadProse Space Hobo

Been having an issue the last few days where I just crashed, pretty much happens anywhere. I've tried different resolutions, and different compatibility settings, but nothing seems to help. I'm on windows 10, graphics card is 960m

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

The log doesn't show any error. Is it a log after the crash happened? Do you get an error message? If yes what are the contents of it?

3. BadProse

BadProse Space Hobo

It is after the crash. It just says starbound.exe has stopped working. Just did it again, here are the logs for that crash

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

The log doesn't show any information about an error. Do you receive an error message?

5. BadProse

BadProse Space Hobo

No error message, just the typical windows message about an application not working.

6. arrestedmind

arrestedmind Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the exact same issue

Attached Files:

7. Iris Blanche

The log is abolutly fine and doesnt show any error. Are you sure it is the right log? Everytime you start starbound a new log is created.

8. arrestedmind

arrestedmind Void-Bound Voyager

Well, There were 5 logs, looked to all be the same, as they all updated at the same time. But next time it happens, I'll post the latest; they were listed starbound.log.1, starbound.log.2, starbound.log.3, starbound.log.4, starbound.log.5.

9. Iris Blanche

The latest log is starbound.log
    The file may appear as only "starbound" depending on the file extension settings of your OS. :nuruhappy: