1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Game Crashes Before Title Screen Loads!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Ochanto, Mar 13, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ochanto

Ochanto Void-Bound Voyager

Operating System: Mac OS X, El Capitan

After seeing all of the updates for the game, I was extremely excited to start it up. It had been a while! I loaded up the game launcher, again seeing the notice of the combat update. It looked SO COOL! I pressed "Launch Starbound." I then heard the familiar chuckle of the logo, then saw the not-so-familiar loading screen. I was so excited, I didn't even do anything while waiting for the title screen to pop up and the music to queue. Then, it crashed. Thinking it was just a small error that occurred in the loading sequence, I tried again. "Crashed!" Again. "COME ON!" It would get kind of boring describing my attempt after attempt, so I cut it off there.
    Can someone please help?

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

You should just avoid describing your attempt after attempt and went straight with - what error message you received.

3. Ochanto

Ochanto Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, wait. I think I've found the problem. I had a mod that was placed in the wrong folder. Sorry about that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.