1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game Closes when picking up furniture

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jenny Rozey, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Jenny Rozey

Jenny Rozey Void-Bound Voyager

Here's my SMAPI error log. If anyone could help me it would be really appreciated. Also, my crops from ppja aren't showing up. It turns up as "error items" in Pierre's shop. And the crops that I've planted when everything was fine before isn't showing up as well????? :catconfused:

Oh and sometimes it randomly closes the game as well for no reason. This is frustrating. :lod:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2019
    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Jenny Rozey likes this.
    • Jenny Rozey

here. It's my latest crash log. It happens when I'm picking up or placing furniture.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

You still have a huge list of Custom Furniture mods that couldn't be loaded because Custom Furniture can't be loaded. Looks like the Bonsai pack has the wrong ID, take that one out and try again.

Also Sakura's Cafe conflicts with Artisan Valley, so that will also crash your game.

Jenny Rozey likes this.
        • Jenny Rozey

Ok wow, cool everything is working fine now after removing the mods that caused the conflicts. Thanks! But there's still this one error that keeps showing up. Any ideas on how to fix that? here's the log

Oh and any ideas why the windows look like this? Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2019
          • minervamaga

Looks like you have two mods that both have an Infinity Blade weapon OR another mod that adds weapons with hardcoded IDs that is conflicting with JA. The windows I think are a known issue with some CF packs, but I don't remember how to fix it. You could come ask in the modding channel on the SDV discord server though!

Jenny Rozey likes this.
            • Jenny Rozey

Tysm for the help and suggestions. I'm still awaiting help on Discord tho. Other than that, I think the Infinity Blade is conflicting with JA. Welp, I'll just delete it, no biggie.

minervamaga likes this.
              • Jenny Rozey

Hi again. I'm having issues with Natural Color a shader mod. It's NOT a SMAPI mod so a smapi log won't help. I've tried taking out all my mods and running the game but the issue comes from Natural Color shader itself.
                It happens when it turns dark around 5.00 p.m.

Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2019
                • minervamaga

Your best bet would be to report that to the author of Natural Color on Nexus :D

Jenny Rozey likes this.