1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

galaxtic sword

Discussion in 'Support' started by tara123, Jul 10, 2016.

1. tara123

tara123 Intergalactic Tourist

I lost my sword in the mines. Now I have a new prismatic shard but when I stand between the pillars in the desert nothing happened. I read about it but do not understand what to do. Please help

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

In my understanding you get one Galaxy Sword per customer. The Fates do not offer any others, so if you like it, be careful with it. If you still have a backup of the day before you lost the sword you should be able to re-do the day and not lose it again. If not, I suggest you get a Lava Katana from the Guild. Some players favour it over the Galaxy Sword anyhow. (My personal choice is the Bone Sword, but that's a matter of elegance over power.)

Edit: Well, alternately you could do some save file editing, I suppose, but that's not something I can help with. Seems like this thread has some technical specs on editing things to make getting the Sword possible for a second time: https://steamcommunity.com/app/413150/discussions/0/405693392930890800/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
      • Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I heard in the save file there's a line somewhere about obtaining the Galaxy Sword. If you manage to find it, You change the 1 (meaning yeah I had the event for it) to 0 (There's a Galaxy Sword in this game?). If you do the event for it again then it should give you another one.

If you are gonna do that, Make backups, incase something messes up.

Orrrr.. You can mod one into the game using a Save Editor, if you don't like the sound of the first way)

• tara123

tara123 Intergalactic Tourist

Thank you very much for your reply. But the link from the steamcommunity is a bit to difficult for me. I opened the save file but could not found a connection to the galaxy sword. And I could not find it in the events. Nor could I find it in the desert. S0 were to look.
          I am in year 10 and love to play the game my son gave me but really having difficulty with the scull mine without the sword.

• Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

What?

ANYWAYS. There's a save editor around here called Chicklet. I heard its the best one to use.