1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. benkuhnert6

benkuhnert6 Void-Bound Voyager

is the server down i keep geting join failed error connecting to star.furrybound.com:21025

2. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

server, y u no auto restart script?

EDIT: Out of curiosity, how hot does the server equipment get? If super hot, have you tried taking the cover off the tower to let the air flow better?

3. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

Sadly no, but I do plan on adding a feature to allow players to backup certain coordinates in-game. That will be a while ahead though.

I'm really glad to hear that my friend. :)

It should work, bah... And I'm not sure, it's not a local server, but it's with the internet's most popular host, I am quite sure their cooling equipment is state-of-the-art.

4. Adam05PL

Adam05PL Pangalactic Porcupine

Server problems Raliegh, still getting DC :c Maybe a restart could help?

5. Snowpup

I'm getting them to. I'll do a full server reset.

6. Snowpup

For everyone on this thread, I'm doing a universe wipe soon. I've got some 1,500 worlds loaded in the folder, and they need to be refreshed.

IF YOU HAVE A SETTLEMENT YOU WISH TO KEEP, PM ME DATA FOUND WITH "/find" in-game at said planet. I need the entire result of that command. I will back it up.

I will probably do this wipe tomorrow.

7. IcyGamer176

IcyGamer176 Void-Bound Voyager

The server isn't up, are you doing the wipe now? When i try to join is say "Client-Server connection no longer valid!" I need to know, this is my favorite server

edit: Nevermind

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  8. Snowpup

Heh, we now have a persistence check so it should startup if it ever does hard-crash.

And no, I'll do that tomorrow night to give players some notice.

9. JakeNihilius

JakeNihilius Void-Bound Voyager

Is no one ever on the mumble?

10. Snowpup

Not to my knowledge, no. I should advertise it more.

11. Adam05PL

Some people don't read description of server sadly. I personally don't use mumble now, because I have irritating tennager voice... So yeah

12. Snowpup

Eh, we've all been there lol.

13. Kamibot

Kamibot Aquatic Astronaut

I've been getting Errors in trying to attempt to join, is the server up or down? It's very confusing. But it's a really good server with a nice community, I've had help from various people so thank you to them! This server is probably the one I go most on if not all the time.

14. Snowpup

Nay, it's been up for quite some time.

15. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

I've been getting errors trying to join for the past 24 hours, most recently 'no server response'

16. ProfessorPi

ProfessorPi Space Spelunker

First part of an artistic collection designed and brought to you buy a multicultural team of fellow gamers from this server 211820_2014-01-05_00001.png 211820_2014-01-05_00008.png .

Attached Files:

Adam05PL likes this.
  17. Adam05PL

Getting error of wrong password by parent server. Any fix for that?

18. ProfessorPi

ProfessorPi Space Spelunker

Not yet,
    but I can verify that this is also happening to others including me. The Server owner is asleep right now unfortunately so we won't know what's up until they wake up and fix the issue.

Adam05PL likes this.
  19. Adam05PL

I hope it will get fixed, I was building my project with Eve ^^

20. Adam05PL

Maybe uptade for Starbound is coming?