1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

DNS has been migrated to the new server but we have NOT finished migration yet. To continue playing unheeded please use this IP to connect for now~

<removed>

Sorry, I had no control over when the DNS migration would occur heh.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    sρooκs likes this.
  2. Aurian Runo

Aurian Runo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yea I started doing that. and am glad to found your server. being a furry of my own right in both here and several other sites/RL. I am glad theres ONE server that will show the respect to us. atleast. Tho suggestion for you. I'd say get an enjin site with an ping if it can. I'd make the server one but I think I am on my site limit as is. I do however LOVE how its setup

Oh and while I'm here (btw: Praise be to EDITING POSTS)
    I wanna know how many people are useing any client mods to change up how things look for them.
    I have some setup to change the graphics some for me. might do another after I get off my arse to setup what I need.

3. sρooκs

sρooκs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The majority of players use mods- the server also requires a list of mods to be installed.

4. EganGalfnir

EganGalfnir Space Hobo

Hoping someone could help me with this;
    I just started going to the server two days ago. I've downloaded the .rar and put them in my mods folder, registered, and done all that but there's an issue.
    Whenever I go on a planet other than spawn, going about 5 feet in any direction causes a crash. I checked my folder and everything seems to be working, and I've found one other planet I can go too, which is build locked.
    Is there any way you can help or is it something wrong on my side?

5. Snowpup

Ah, good find. You're downloading our new mod pack that will be implemented once migration is finished. I forgot to change the link.

Please clear out your mod folder and download from:

<removed>

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  6. EganGalfnir

EganGalfnir Space Hobo

Ah, thank you very much. This fixed it.

Snowpup likes this.
  7. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

How much will this update change the modpack when it is finished?

8. Aurian Runo

Aurian Runo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Not what I ment by that I know of the server set I mean the client side stuff like FCS or like I use stuff to alter the graphics some. I know full well the set. hell I love the set

9. itsapainfulworld

itsapainfulworld Yeah, You!

I would like to request you take a look at Ammo Reloaded and Hunting Plus as potential mods. I can understand if you don't want Ammo Reloaded due to it's combat nature, but Hunting Plus seems like a decent addition to me and I don't really see much of a problem with it from my understanding of the way mods work.

10. sρooκs

FCS works with vanilla multiplayer. Don't install the ship from the server mod pack and it should run. The ship may not be included in the new pack, i haven't checked.

Multiplayer friendly mods should run, exceptions can include any that alter files used in the server's mod pack.

11. Snowpup

Hello everyone; sorry for the extended down time. Please reconnect with the normal domain (star.furrybound.com or furrybound.com)

PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD THE MODPACK. YOU WILL LIKELY CRASH IF YOU DO NOT:

Modpack changes:

Removed:
    Skyrail Sits
    Starbooze

Added:
    Kineptic Race
    Eggstraclucks
    Mann Co. Store
    Wavediver Luthier Instrument Pack
    Starmount
    Energy/Light Bridges

We have not fully tested this updatd wrapper nor have we instated all the old features. Please please report any bugs you find so we may promptly squash them.

12. itsapainfulworld

itsapainfulworld Yeah, You!

May I ask why Starbooze was removed?

13. Snowpup

There was a lot of conflict with VitSotU including the impossiblity of getting hops and something else. We will probably introduce it in the future again when they are more compatible with each other.

14. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

So, am I correct to assume the migration is complete?

- As well, will there be more mods to be added in the future?[DOUBLEPOST=1410466779][/DOUBLEPOST]There seems to be a problem playing now, any world I go on I simply crash with this new mod pack you've given us.

Update: It seems like the modpack is completely broken for all worlds, I cannot use this modpack at all and had to revert to the old one.

(Sorry about the double post to any moderators, I was not paying attention.)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  15. sρooκs

We ride. v

16. Snowpup

Did you delete all your mods first? I want having this issue but it's certainly one that could be occurring. I was kind of rushed and unable to properly test everything first; I'll be able to do that tonight.

Please though, delete all mods from the mod folder for me and (if you haven't already) download from http://furrybound.com/FurryboundMods.rar

17. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

I made sure to delete everything before getting on, this is a flaw within the server I feel that you will need to fix.

18. Snowpup

Please test these mods in single player for me. Me and two others are not our did not have this issue. If you can please post your Starbound log too, found in your install directory.

Also I feel I must say that you have to be on the normal builds; not nightly or any alpha releases. Just got word we had a few players on earlier so that leads me to believe it's a local issue on your end. With logs I'll gladly help you rectify them if I can.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  19. Aku Hito

Aku Hito Big Damn Hero

Hmm, how do I update then?

-- Also, can you check your inbox?

20. Snowpup

Just through Steam. If you turned on nightly builds you have to change it back to the original release in the properties I think.

And regarding your PM I don't really have the time to participate in that (not to mention I'm terrible at quizzes too lol)