1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Traditional (FURRY ART) My Traditional way of art

Discussion in 'Art' started by leonD, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

Hmm all this talking on this Furry post and ive never not once drawn one myself, but now i kinda want to :p

2. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Me too. Too bad I don't know how. I'll just draw a person and add cat ears :/

3. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

Hmm ok i talked myself into it and i just tried to draw one myself, have a look here sorry it is my 1st ever try so be nice. :p

[​IMG]

ImmortalFrog and Jonesy like this.
  4. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Good work for a first try. You should do it more often. :megusta:

Justown and ImmortalFrog like this.
  5. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

first of all, next time not in my artwork topic ^^ (PM me, thats much better next time ^^)
    and now a look...
    coz its a "she" she should have some "upperbody" (small breasts or kind ^^) next to this, i miss the neck, she should get one coz her head looks like "pined on" the body. ^^ give her a warm and soft smile, a normal " :) " is ok. Her face a bit more round (how you said already it looks to much male like), you shouldnt draw legs, insteed you should only draw TILL the heart, means, you should delete the skirt ^^ that would look much better. :D i hope that helps ^^

6. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

naaaaaaaaaaaa its pretty easy.

looks not so bad ^^ but how i said, please next time in your own topics ^^""" please

Justown and ImmortalFrog like this.
  7. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I want to keep it as work-safe as possible so I refrain from adding boobs. Maybe a slight chest bulge or something. I still haven't decided on attire so I may give it clothes to make it not as showy.

8. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

of course! i never said nude :rofl:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

Drawn today a picture but of the "adult" reasons i dont even show the thumpnail here. if you wana see it, ask me. warning again, its adult.

Jonesy, ImmortalFrog and Justown like this.
  10. Justown

Justown Big Damn Hero

Have you uploaded it to Deviant Art? if so can you post a link?

11. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

i did but i dont give out links to "adult" artwork. its against the rulz so send me a note and i give you the link out. ALSO on deviantart its still mature set, so you need to be a mamber 13+ there i guess.

12. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You could just link your profile.

13. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

Heh, thats 18+ too.

Jonesy likes this.
  14. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

He could link to a pastebin that links to another pastebin that links to his page.

Jonesy likes this.
  15. Awesomized

Awesomized Oxygen Tank

I... hm..

I don't think that's against the rules.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

it is. WHy do you guys think my homepage which has links to the page did i have to delete out of my profile? :/

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

and now something older again but romantic~

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

You could post very fast and delete it before anyone sees it.

19. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

YOU GUYS can just NOTE me hell.....srs, i mean it: i dont post here something i could banned for and thats my last word. you can ask me per email (dark120@gmx.net), per note, per im, what ever, about that stuf but i dont post them here.

20. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

What's GMX? Some email provider I don't know? Adding to contacts.