1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Traditional (FURRY ART) My Traditional way of art

Discussion in 'Art' started by leonD, Jun 29, 2013.

1. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

AAAAAAANNND here the next cute and sexy calendar picture. this time with Fa...- Oo" GEESS! FALY! omg :rofl: well yea...this time with my sexy vixen Faly in her Cowgirl cosplay....well.....without....the...well..uhm....main stuff X3 rawr...

[​IMG]

heheh still enjoy! ^^

ImmortalFrog and Jonesy like this.
  2. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

And the next month ^^ this time Katrin in a lovely and sexy.....and hot....and....teasefull...pose....uhmm..*coughs* yea...as ...rrrhhhhrr...nurse....and yea....she really teases us X3

[​IMG]

enjoy it youself~~~

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

THIS HAVE TO BE DONE! :rofl:

why should i give up a joke i did last year too~? And this time, i show you ALL! X3 and dont ask me why i put the calendar datas so "deep" next to it~ :rofl:

[​IMG]

enjoy! X3

4. totallybob

totallybob Big Damn Hero

Looks like Sonic.

leonD likes this.
  5. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

:rofl:

6. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

And here now the final and last month for the calendar 2014. This time, TWO nude cutes~ and could do a better job than Faly and Amanda...

OH look whats hanging there~ Looks like kiss-kiss time~ *grin*

[​IMG]

well enjoy so far, the cover coming soon!

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]

Thats that! Thats it! the end! With that "Cover" the calendar 2014 is finally DONE.

I hope you enjoy(ed) the artwork for the calendar also the new cover here.

Now i try to get some hardcopys~ hehe ^^

enjoy this one

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

well after i finished my calender, gives it something special you wana see? :3

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Nice work, It's wonderful to see another artist who does mostly Traditional. Please keep up the good work. Though I must ask why is your deviant art .net and not .com like my own?

leonD likes this.
  10. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

i duno.

11. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Very strange indeed.

12. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

13. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

and coz people asked for it here my "neon-kind" picture pose - redrawn and remade as own picture, just a bit more cute and sexier and teasefuller and what not X3

[​IMG]

14. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

let us just jingle some bells in the christmas time and what comes out? of course! nice "rock" music! X3 i guess mostly faly enjoy this kind of bed- ERRRR rock music...dont you think so? :3

[​IMG]

enjoy it yourself~

16. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

Yay! we all love the time before x-mas! we try to get warm, thinking what the gifts for x-mas could be or which gifts we could make other ones :D so like Shard, my skunk girl ^^ i guess she tries to cuddles up here and remembers the good ol´christmas times :3

NOTE: yea, i made this picture "CLEAN NUDE" - so no spots or kind of. I made her looking cute and nude but not for the "sexy" way, its for the whole cuteness of the picture. ^^ i hope you still like it :3

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

Amanda: Look what i found here~
    Katrin: Ohhhh~ i think she would "in"joy this...*licks*
    Faly: NOOOoooh! stop! please aahh!
    Amanda: Im not sure....hmmm...*slides it agains Falys "flower"~*
    Katrin giggles wile beginning sucking
    Faly pants up
    Amanda: I guess it will fits.......*puts it in* there~
    Faly: AAAHHhhH!!!!!

hehe ^^

I guess a lil soft bondage/ F/F/F / Toy picture was a great fun for me to draw. it took a bit long but it was worth the time drawing :3

i hope you enjoy it too~ ^^

did you guys really think i put up th efull picture here....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  18. Harem Incubi

Harem Incubi Master Chief

Uh...yea no.

19. DLeon

DLeon Mop

Leon here, i dont know exactly why but i got a bann till middle mac next year (so good 3 month). heh, i maybe over did the "explaintation" here but i wonder why i got a bann for something -like- that. i mean srs, im dint Show the Pictures coz i dont want too :rofl: (the reason was clearly i guess ^^) ah well....People who wana see my art still can look around my DA, FA, IB or sofurry.com accounts :3

so im sorry but "Rules violations. Your ban will be lifted on Mar 11, 2014." i all i know. :3 so i take a break this time. People who are still in my privat con. you guys can pot up my Pictures still there ^^. (this accout will be deleted after this comment/not more used).

so have fun guys! :3

20. HAL9000unit

HAL9000unit Astral Cartographer

Won't you get banned again for evading your ban by posting on that account? At least that's what the rules say.