RELEASED [CLASSIC] Furry/Anthro Player

Discussion in 'Player' started by LackeDragon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Shalassa

Shalassa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hej there,

I updated SMAPI earlier because a few mods had an update which required it but now my PC has only the ears and tail anymore. The face itself went back to the normal human face.
    It worked perfectly before updating SMAPI so I assume it just is incompatible and needs an update? Or did I manage to broke something without noticing?

• LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

This mod doesn't need SMAP to work as it overwrite files in the "old way" before SMAPI was a real thing. Verify that the SMAPI update didn't put those files back into their original form.
      Reinstalling this mod should fix it if it is, indeed, the quoted problem.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
      • Shalassa

Shalassa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did reinstalled but seems something went wrong with the progress.
        I had them installed via xnb loader (which had an update this morning) and I seemingly miss-copied them when reinstalling. Put them directly into contents and it works again.
        Was a bit confused as every other xnb-mod worked perfectly except that one.

Thanks for the help.

• Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Phantasmal Quasar

Is anyone available for commissioning to create a new species for the player character? In this case it wouldn't be so new, since it'd be a panda, like Clint is in the Anthro Characters mod, but obviously it's require additional work due to being the player character even if Clint was copied to a degree.

I know pandas are more niche in comparison to felines and canineishes like myself, but, yeah, figured I'd ask here in case anyone was possibly open to such a thing. ^n.n^

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I tried my hand at throwing together a bat...
            [​IMG]

Roskii Heiral likes this.
            • LackeDragon

That's actually pretty good :p
              The ears are maybe too similar from the other ones for a bat but that's just my opinion haha :D

• Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Phantasmal Quasar

Very nice! Obviously she is entirely different from the evil demon bats that attack you which for some reason happen to look like the bats who bring you fruit...the bat situation in Stardew Valley is confusing to say the least!

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                • BulletzForBreakfast

BulletzForBreakfast Orbital Explorer

it only gives me the ears and tail but nothing else

• BulletzForBreakfast

BulletzForBreakfast Orbital Explorer

is there a way to get the model other than starting a new game because i have a current save i want it on

• Sugar-Fable

It should work even if you have already started a save.

• LackeDragon

There is no need to make a new save, otherwise you wouldn't even have the ears/tail.
                        If you don't have the body modifications, do look if you don't have another mod that replace that.
                        Otherwise, you did something wrong when installing it.

• Medallion Star

Medallion Star Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! Just tried this mod out and I'm really liking it! ^_^
                          I found that the wolf/fox/cat nose doesn't show up with the GetDressed mod though.
                          I suggest making a file that adds the animal noses to the GetDressed mod to allow both to work (maybe by adding them in to the Face or Nose types). I hope this is something achievable cuz I'd love to have my Foxy Farmer wear a dress :p

• Sugar-Fable

I've done this for my chara actually! If you want me to help let me know~ I use the wolf and there is a weird movement that gets added when walking while facing forward but it doesn't bother me much - looks sort of like head bobbing.

• Medallion Star

I'd love it if you could tell me how to do that! :-D

• Sugar-Fable

You have a fox girl right? Try putting this image in Stardew Valley>mods>get dressed>overrides and renaming it female_face0_nose0
                                [​IMG]
                                Hope this helps! It should fix one of the nose choices.

Medallion Star likes this.
                                • Medallion Star

That's awesome! I'll definitely try that out :) Thank you so much! ^_^
                                  Btw, how did you get the image? Am I able to find the wolf and cat images in the mod somewhere?

Sugar-Fable likes this.
                                  • LackeDragon

You have to unpack the mod to be able to find them.

• Sugar-Fable

Ye basically I unpacked the fox from this mod and popped it over top the nose override from get dressed using Gimp.

• LackeDragon

I will add that on the front page. Since it's not the first time people asked for those problems. Thanks.

Does it need any image editing tho' or the file overwriting is enough?
                                        Nevermind, checked it's not the same spritesheet.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
                                        • Sugar-Fable

Yeah you do need to overlap the anthro version on top to get them to match up if that makes sense, but no editing otherwise~