RELEASED [CLASSIC] Furry/Anthro Player

Discussion in 'Player' started by LackeDragon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Moonfluff

Moonfluff Orbital Explorer

What mods are you using? I used to be able to get the skirt to work with this mod but now I can't. :<

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

I'm using a ton of mods :rofl: The way I got get dressed to work with this mod is I unpacked this mod with XNBnode and pasted the png over top of the override in the get dressed folder if that makes sense? If you just want to use the skirt mod floating around and not get dressed, you'd need to unpack and combine the two.

• Swiftpaw22

Swiftpaw22 Phantasmal Quasar

Speaking of clothing, totes need a nude/natural mod, would be great. <3

• Idze

Idze Big Damn Hero

It a little of putting whit a wolf and a cat having a human baby, maybe have furry baby and children add to the mod?

• Sugar-Fable

You can find anthro babies on the anthro characters threads.

• Escutcheon

Escutcheon Void-Bound Voyager

I'd love to see a polar bear addition to this mod.

• Dragonmist

Dragonmist Guest

I do hope that you plan to do a dragon one day. Even if it's wingless it would be cool. Or if the wings were really small.

• GoldenTerrabyte

GoldenTerrabyte Void-Bound Voyager

I'd like to know, can you have just the ears and no hairstyle? If that's not already an option, would it be a possibility?

• LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

Unfortunately no. The ears are in the hairstyle because it also includes the tail within it.
                    For what you want, I think the only possible way is to have the ear as hat and not hairstyle.
                    Which means, it would replace the vanilla hats technically.
                    It also means the color will not be the same that the others colors of the body/hairstyle.

But that's a possibility I guess? However, I'm pretty sure I've seen someone who aready did that as a mod with cat ears etc.

• GoldenTerrabyte

But could one potentially just create a hairstyle texture that just has ears and no hair?

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

You'd have to replace an existing hairstyle to do it

• LackeDragon

As Roskii said, it is still a hairstyle to make. It would be a "bald" one with animal ears I guess, haha :p

Replacing Hats by those ears would be way more worth it there tho'.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
                          • GoldenTerrabyte

Right, that's what I was referring to from the beginning

• Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Glad I could help you then =3

Best of luck and be sure to share what you come up with!

• Seyjin

Seyjin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can’t simply draw ears on base image and cut ears in hairstyle ?
                                [​IMG]

• Rydel

Rydel Void-Bound Voyager

When facing sideways and standing still, the outline of your hands is light gray instead of the color used in all the other frames. Is this a deliberate design choice, or a mistake?

Blanchard likes this.
                                  • Nii

Nii Space Hobo

Would you mind if I suggested bats to be added as well? Flying rats deserve some love too :9

Sugar-Fable likes this.
                                    • Sugar-Fable

I can offer a solution to having your ears match your hair instead of skin, though it isn't perfect. To do so, you'd need to unpack the hairstyles and color them the way you want using something like Gimp, then in game set your hair color to completely white. I managed to get close to what I wanted this way.
                                      [​IMG]
                                      I remember someone mentioning wanted to have different ear to hair color so hope this helps.

Blanchard likes this.
                                      • LackeDragon

Unfortunately that doesn't work for the player because of the way the animation are handled. The ears would be cut off most of the time or would create strange pixels artifacts during animations (which is why there is a problem with the female one actually with the blinking animation, most certainly caused because I added one line of pixel for the face)

No it's not. It's certainly due to a wrong "grey" value that the game doesn't recognize as being a skin color and a true grey instead.
                                        Can you please link me a screen?

Since I'm a bat and not a dragon anymore on internet I agree to that statement haha :p I can't promise you anything right now tho' :wut:

Also, I apologize for the time I take to answer but it seems the site doesn't send me e-mails anymore when there is a new answer doh D:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
                                        • Alumous

Alumous Void-Bound Voyager

hay i think this may not work right with the GetDressed mode may want to look in to it more but it dose not show the furry skins on ur chra once you jump in to the game ut works fine when you 1st making your player but other then that once ur in your skin becomes a white or brown with no fur marking at all wanted to let you guys knows ^^ amazing mod none the less