WIP Furry/Anthro Player

Discussion in 'Player' started by LackeDragon, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Sabs like "labs"

Sabs like "labs" Astral Cartographer

I have already performed the conversion but have not released them yet, since I only privately requested permission to do so in the past few hours, not realizing that you had already requested permission. Either way, I'm ready to create the Mod entry on Nexus so that I can add the Mod ID to them and upload.

Whether I get permission to release or someone else does... or if LackeDragon decides to perform the conversion himself... matters nothing at all to me. I just would like to see it released.

• EevyernDracaneon

EevyernDracaneon Void-Bound Voyager

I hadn't even begun on conversion, I was waiting to hear if Lacke was willing to let someone take a shot to get this out sooner, but I'm glad to see that there currently is a CP version of it from you! I hope either Lacke completes theirs or uploads yours :0

• Sabs like "labs"

I feel like I'm sitting on a buried treasure. I want to share, but it's not really mine. xD

• Sabs like "labs"

@LackeDragon I don't know how often you check the forums, but I have created Content Patcher content packs for your current versions of this mod. Though I created them for personal use, they are ready to be released, and I can do so on NexusMods. I'm just awaiting your permission to do so.

DaMarCo+ likes this.
          • LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

I actually have someone who asked me that too in PM : "Sabs like "sabs"
            So maybe try to communicate between you to decide who wants to do that. I'm not against it in anyway tho'! Gonna make me win some times.
            But I'm not against some explanations for future editions.

Never encountered that problem. Verify your files maybe? If the hair still here, it's the file. If it's a loading error, there ear AND hair should be missing since it's the same file.

You can sure share. I will link it in the original post. But be sure to get on the same chord between you both to who release it etc xD
            On that tho', I'm not really a fan of it being on the Nexus without my original mod on there aswell. (I know I should put it there but didn't do it yet)

[Sorry for the late answers but the site stopped sending me mails about answers on the post ._.]

Sabs like "labs" likes this.
            • KyuubiFox

KyuubiFox Space Hobo

Noticing a weird frame here when they blink in the beta version of the game.

Didn't have an avatar on here so i used the GIF for one lol

I'm not sure but there might also be something wrong when they eat too. I play on 1080p which makes these much more noticeable.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2018
              • LackeDragon

LackeDragon Phantasmal Quasar

Hum, looks like some pixels are missing indeed. Looks like the eyes diseapear instead of using the closed eyes sprite. But I'm not sure why it would do that.

• Sabs like "labs"

@EevyernDracaneon I've got it all ready to go. You okay with me taking it?

@LackeDragon If nothing else, I can link back to this forum thread for the originals.

• EevyernDracaneon

EevyernDracaneon Void-Bound Voyager

• Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice! One step closer to a dragon~ Would love to see this released.

• Sadet

Sadet Poptop Tamer

for some reason it the mod is not working for me
                      it keeps telling me that the manifest fails :(

• Sugar-Fable

That's because this is an XNB mod currently. There is no manfiest.

• Sadet

Sadet Poptop Tamer

thats weird cause my boyfriend had the mods work for his game

• Sabs like "labs"

Current version of the mod requires installing over existing XNB in the content folder. The instructions are in the first post on this thread. :)

Sugar-Fable likes this.
                            • Sadet

Sadet Poptop Tamer

is there any vids on how to do that? (I learn best by seeing a vid that can keep my eyes and mind on it)

• Sabs like "labs"

Not that I'm aware of. It would be a really short video, though, seeing as it's four steps including downloading the archive.

• Sadet

Sadet Poptop Tamer

oh-well
                                  not much I can do there :/
                                  would be nice tho cause I really want to use these

• Sugar-Fable

[​IMG]
                                    I made a dragon! Based on Abigail from the Anthro Mod and the lizard player by @Captain Teo .
                                    [​IMG]

Sadet and Bonabopn like this.
                                    • Sadet

Sadet Poptop Tamer

Super Cute

Sugar-Fable and Bonabopn like this.
                                      • Sugar-Fable

Thanks~