1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Furniture inside walls after house upgrade?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tabszki, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Tabszki

Tabszki Intergalactic Tourist

(Multiplayer beta)

Furniture appears inside of my walls after upgrading to the 3rd house. This happened because I (not host) lost internet connection as the day changed and my house got upgraded at the same time and thus my furniture (chairs, statues and tv) glitched inside of my walls. We fixed this by reloading an older save.

Windows 10 Home Version 1803 - OS build 17134.112 64-bit , Windowed mode

BuildID : 2933517

20180706194434_1.jpg

In the picture we had already moved some of the stuff from inside the walls just by picking them up and putting them back in their places but some of the furniture was too far inside and could not be picked up.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

It won't help fix the bug, but you can probably rescue most of that furniture without mods or save editing. Stand as close as you can to the doorway without leaving, face the exit, and keep swiping your sword or scythe until you've completely cleared the black square in the exit. It'll take some time, but once you've done that, you'll be able to walk around outside the walls, and pick up your stuff. When you want to go back, just walk to the doorway and you should appear outside on the farm.

• Tabszki

Tabszki Intergalactic Tourist