REQUEST Furniture and decoration that we can actually interact with

Discussion in 'Mods' started by nerina, Mar 13, 2019.

1. nerina

nerina Master Chief

Hi, I wonder if it is possible to have decoration and furniture (inside the house and outside) that we can actually interact with. Like the bed we can slip in there and pretend to be sleeping or the TV that we can turn on. Kinda wish I can make an area in the farm where we can create picnic spot, Bbq (that we can cook for real), mat to sit on, telescope to look at the star LOL... (kind of became too specified )... well like if we have sofa in the house I wish i could sat on it for real and not just stood there as decoration.

Is that possible?

anyway thx for reading and maybe thinking on making that kind of mod :) (if theres already a mod like that , could u plz inform me which mod, I am pretty new in stardew valley and just starting using mods. thx again)

• nerina

nerina Master Chief

Bump...
      I saw someone just posted a fireplace mods where we need to actually use woods to make it works also if we don't use the fireplace on winter we will lose health and energy. This is something similar from what i hope for... but to actually have to add a mod on every decorations one by one could be too much work n might break smapi :rofl: ... :X
      maybe like making it "interactive sofa and chair" mod, or "interactive Outdoor decoration" ... just an idea :)
      thx for having interest in my request