Furnace pickle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wiiija, Jun 16, 2019.

1. wiiija

wiiija Space Hobo

Hi! I am new to the forum, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place. If so, I very much appreciate redirection.

I play on iPhone, and I accidentally blew up my four furnaces with a medium bomb.
    At this point, I have already finished the Blacksmith's Bundle where I got a furnace from this bundle.

Right now, I have 13 bars of copper and it takes 20 bars (as well as stone) to make a new furnace.
    And Clint only sells copper ore.

This means I am not able to make another furnace with the resources at hand.
    Is the only way of gaining 7 more copper bars by killing Shadow Brutes / Shadow Shamans which might drop one by 4% ? Any other suggestions?

All the best :catface:

• Ringeltree

Ringeltree Space Spelunker

It only takes ore, not bars to make a furnace, so you should be okay. I would have restarted the day after that bomb, so you are better than I am!

• wiiija

wiiija Space Hobo

Wow, yes, I totally misread copper bars for copper ore. This post can definitely be deleted. So sorry, guys! Thank for the headsup!

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

tbh I'm a little curious how you thought you made your very first furnace if they needed copper bars... then again I've definitely made dumber mistakes. :p