Modding Help Fully Uninstalling Mod (Stone Bridge Over Pond)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by thewapakalypse, Dec 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. thewapakalypse

thewapakalypse Void-Bound Voyager

Mod by Advize and Jinxiewinxie: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/316?tab=description

Hi guys!

So I loved this mod..but then I downloaded a new default farm map that has a bridge of its own. As usual, I simply removed the mod from the mods folder....but uh. The bridge is STILL there? How do I fully uninstall this thing? I can't tell if the creators are inactive or not so I'm sort of stuck here.

Help anyone?

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

did you start the new game before or after removing the bridge?

• thewapakalypse

I added the bridge to a save file I already had going on. Even with Acer's farm map mod (which has its own bridge), it still shows even though it is removed from the mods folder.

Does that answer your question?

I haven't made any new games.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

well, when you swap a farm out the non-ground graphics are retained so i am going to bet that your issue is that there is data in your save saying that there is a bridge so it is going to stick around(not sure if it can still be used as a bridge unless it lines up with the new mod but still)

try sleeping or exiting to desktop and rerunning it, if that doesn't work then congrats on your stone bridge you'll have to restart the game to get rid of it

thewapakalypse likes this.
          • thewapakalypse

Thank you so much for your insight! That sounds like it must be it. Fortunately, the other mod does line up with the bridge so it is still totally usable! I'll just have to get used to this aesthetic in it haha! :)