1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Fully Customizable Ship 2.0 Upbeat Giraffe Beta

Lets you customize your ship block by block

1. Andr0o

Andr0o Subatomic Cosmonaut

Assuming that everything else works fine, to make this mod work with "Angry Koala," open the FCSMod folder and edit the .modinfo file with a text editor and simply change the version from "Angered Koala," to "Angry Koala."

yunarukami1223 likes this.
  2. Psychicgammarays

Psychicgammarays Subatomic Cosmonaut

love love love this mod. looking forward to the angry koala update!

3. Groob

Groob Space Hobo

Is there a difference between Angered Koala and Angry Koala? my launcher won't run this update because it's looking for Angry, not Angered. New to this game and full of noob questions.

4. J_Elliott

J_Elliott Aquatic Astronaut

i found the terminal thingy, its saying that no such directory exists v_v

5. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

Groob
    rename Angered to Angry in "FCSMod.modinfo" file

6. theharddrinkingapplejack

theharddrinkingapplejack Void-Bound Voyager

I renamed it to angry koala, deleted my charachters shipworld file since it was new and I had nothing to lose and when I restarted everything I still have the default ship. I even made a new charachter and it used the default ship. I installed the mod correctly and it seems to not want to work.

7. Forekast

Forekast Big Damn Hero

you're supposed to replace "/path/to/Starbound" and "path/to/that/command/file" with the actual paths... Sorry if that wasn't clear.

8. Forekast

Forekast Big Damn Hero

Also, I've been trying to get the teleporter and stuff to be printable again, but no dice so far. I've tried adding "price" : "1", and "printable" : true, to no avail.

Help would be appreciated, since I can't seem to figure out how it's supposed to work post-update.

9. Andr0o

No difference, as people have been saying, just edit the .modinfo file with notepad (or whatever) and change "Angered Koala" to "Angry Koala" and it will work just fine.

10. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Pangalactic Porcupine

Somehow, my game seems to be unable to launch after renaming the version.

11. Andr0o

Make sure your game is updated, check the spelling and capitalization in the edited version, and if the problem persists... download a fresh mod and try again, I guess.

12. theharddrinkingapplejack

theharddrinkingapplejack Void-Bound Voyager

Looks like the thruster's can't be 3D printed now. I tried scanning one and it disappeared and didn't show up like it used to.

13. Johnnny585

Johnnny585 Orbital Explorer

The new update, whether it be the mod or game, resets my ship to the wooden one instead of my saved one. Am I doing something wrong? Backed up my saves, deleted the old version of the mod and added the new one then changed the version name in the .modinfo file.

14. Andr0o

15. Princeofmar5

Princeofmar5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah I know I put the wrong thing, I think I saw a changelog and it was titled Angered so I didn't bother checking to see what it actually was. My bad everyone.

16. Princeofmar5

17. Custardsquare

Custardsquare Big Damn Hero

i just get dropbox 404 whenever i try to download @n@

18. Princeofmar5

Should be fixed now.

19. dradi

dradi Intergalactic Tourist

This mod dont work. After update.

Always have default ship.

20. Narpas

Narpas Void-Bound Voyager

I am getting a corrupt archive error when trying to extract. This has happened getting the archive from both the post and the posted dropbox.