1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Fully Customizable Ship 2.0 Upbeat Giraffe Beta

Lets you customize your ship block by block

1. Andr0o

Andr0o Subatomic Cosmonaut

Defs a great mod.
    It's just a Star Destroyer, though, still... woah... I might have freaked out a bunch when I saw it.

Here's my ship (still a WIP): SS I'm a flipping bird.jpg

skulledrebel likes this.
  2. Taiine

Taiine Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

This is the best mod ever. I hope you continue work on this for all times.

My little birdy very much likes her new home.

3. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

skulledrebel likes this.
  4. Lolknightz

Lolknightz Void-Bound Voyager

5. Lolknightz

Lolknightz Void-Bound Voyager

6. Princeofmar5

Princeofmar5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just replace their dropshipblocks.png and dropship.structure files with the files from my mod.

7. Quinzal the Stressed

Quinzal the Stressed Starship Captain

dide dude dud bro bro bro
    best mod ever
    [​IMG]

Fireshadow15, Haedes and skulledrebel like this.
  8. sxlwa

sxlwa Subatomic Cosmonaut

Just got Angry Koala update. Backed up my player folder before launching, which I'm glad I did - first, it wouldn't start the game due to wrong beta version named in modinfo. I updated this manually. I can now launch the game but it reverts all characters to vanilla ships from the mod. Existing ship gets wiped!

Is there something you need to do to the mod other than just changing the name of the beta version in the config to prevent this from happening, or are we all starting from scratch? Man, that would suck.

9. tmikaeld

tmikaeld Space Hobo

Some values probably changed in dropship.structure and need to be updated.

EDIT:

Creating a new character will give a new moddable ship, but when i try to restore my previous moddable ship it just resets to default unmoddable vanilla ship.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  10. Taiine

Taiine Pangalactic Porcupine

That is due to the changes made in the player file. Theres a reason for the wipe and ship clears. The code for items you may have on your ship may not work with the game. If it DID load, it may error out, or it is and as a safeguard just reverts your ship to default.

They told you in the update log that ships may be wiped due to the changes they made. The old ship files don't work anymore. Just start fresh, you knew a wipe was going to happen!

I myself am looking for ward to making amn even BETTER ship!

11. J_Elliott

J_Elliott Aquatic Astronaut

I'm just curious if anyone has any modding advice for mac users, i've recently downloaded this mod and the halo weapons mod, and i can't get the game to go past the loading screen, i would greatly appreciate any helpful advice :D

12. Darkly

Darkly Void-Bound Voyager

Oh no
    >_<
    This needs an update, yo.

13. Princeofmar5

Until it's officially updated just change the modinfo file to Angered Koala.

14. Princeofmar5

15. Unusual

Unusual Master Chief

Hi you have fail in the config, with Angered Koala, the game cant be launch but, for fix the prob, go in 'FCSMod.modinfo' and replace Beta v. Angered Koala by Beta v. Angry Koala!

The game work after !

RavenX and EevilBeaver like this.
  16. EevilBeaver

EevilBeaver Poptop Tamer

Change version to Angry instead of Angered... manually changed mine else it crashes.

:Cheers:
    EevilBeaver

17. EevilBeaver

EevilBeaver Poptop Tamer

LOL unusual, high five!

:Cheers:
    EevilBeaver

Unusual likes this.
  18. plutokraatti

plutokraatti Space Hobo

As pointed out a few messages above, the modinfo version check thingie should be Angry Koala instead of Angered Koala. Besides that, you can't scan the boosters anymore. If you scan them, they just disappear and won't get added to the printer's list.

19. J_Elliott

J_Elliott Aquatic Astronaut

i should have stated that i just downloaded this for the first time today, and tried to install the mod on angered koala, and a total fail, is there any way to revert to the way the game was before installing any mods, with ought having to re-download the game again?

anyone have a direct code screen shot or link, i've tried what you have suggested but i still can't get the game to launch, I'm on a mac, i don't know how that matters, but any advice will help

20. Forekast

Forekast Big Damn Hero

on a mac, you need to delete the hidden .DS_Store files (all of them)
    Run this from your terminal:

find /path/to/Starbound -name '.DS_Store' -delete

Optionally, you can add #!/bin/bash on a line above that in a new text file, then rename the .txt to a .command file.
    It'll look like this:

#!/bin/bash
    find /path/to/Starbound -name '.DS_Store' -delete

Then run:

chmod +x path/to/that/command/file

This will give it executable permissions.
    Once that's done, just double-click it before starting Starbound.