1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Full Inventory + Sleep + Gain Item = Lost Item

Discussion in 'Support' started by nicus9, Mar 19, 2016.

1. nicus9

nicus9 Aquatic Astronaut

Was exploring the mines and filled up my inventory. Managed to get to my house right about 2 am so I rushed inside to sleep without emptying anything into any storage chest. That night I leveled up my fighting and I received a ring for it. Unfortunately since my inventory was full it disappeared. I checked all my chests as well as my equipment slot (I had an empty ring slot) but it is no where to be found.

If it is hiding somewhere and I missed it would someone please let me know where. If not, might I recommend a patch to allow it show up in your mailbox the next morning?

Thanks. Greatly enjoying the game

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Looks like you mean Stardew Valley. This is the wrong support forum for it, because this is the Starbound support forum.

• nicus9

nicus9 Aquatic Astronaut

Oh oops, sorry about that. Used google and didn't double check I was on the right section. Sorry about that.

• Moofinseeker

Moofinseeker Space Spelunker

Level ups give you crafting recipes, not items. You will find the ring is now in the crafting menu.

Yusuke Urameshi likes this.
          • Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

Indeed old bean. :proper: