1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Fuel Rod Fix 1.3.2

Fixes fuel rods halving the fuel output of the material ores.

1. Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

Nate McCloud submitted a new mod:

Fuel Rod Fix - Fixes fuel rods halving the fuel output of the material ores.

Read more about this mod...

2. CaptainFoxx

CaptainFoxx Pangalactic Porcupine

So there still isn't any advantage to converting these fuel ores into rods

3. Nate McCloud

Saving space, if you have too many of them? If it's really an issue, though, I can release a second mod that gives a little extra fuel for conversion to a rod...like maybe 10 fuel for Uranium, 15 for Plutonium, and 20 for Solarium.

4. Nate McCloud

5. Nate McCloud

Cipherstar likes this.
  6. Nate McCloud

7. Nate McCloud

8. Sylvioux

Sylvioux Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work on multiplayer servers by chance, even if they don't have the mod?

9. Nate McCloud

Sadly, no. :( It will look like you'll get the full value when you put it in the fuel tank, but when you actually click Fuel, you'll only get the unmodded value. However, if I'm not mistaken, if the mod is being run on the server, it should work even if the other players don't have it.

10. CuttsAndBruises

CuttsAndBruises Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We run it on a four man server with a dedicated host. It does indeed work; and I've kept a close eye on logs for any errors from mods. There is nothing to report for your mod. It's doing exactly what it's meant to. Thank you for the release.

11. Nate McCloud

Was the mod used on the dedicated server computer?

12. CuttsAndBruises

CuttsAndBruises Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes it was. It was on the dedicated server and all four clients. We run around 60 mods and the only ones that aren't on the server are Big Chat by Mr.Magical and Extra Zoom Levels by Patchumz. These are optional among the clients; I think only half of us run Big Chat.

I encourage the other users to vote for the mods they like, so hopefully they hear me when I say how important the mod authors' works are. Thank you again!

13. Nate McCloud

It will work in multiplayer as long as the dedicated server has the mod. If the server itself does not have the mod, it will not work, even if the other players do have it. That's what I was saying.

CuttsAndBruises likes this.
  14. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Pangalactic Porcupine

Give at least 2 more fuel units, to make smelting them worth it.

15. Nate McCloud

It was done this way primarily since it costs absolutely nothing to smelt them, but I may eventually make an alternate version for people who want more benefit from smelted rods than from the equivalent ingredients.

16. Nate McCloud

17. Nate McCloud

Unfortunately, my main computer is presently on the fritz. :( I will be unable to access my mod files until I get it fixed, as attempting to access them now will risk corrupting them. My deepest apologies to the users of this mod!